Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

loublue22

Reaction score
It's time to recognize 4's limitations, not just mentally but physically. The two picks sucked, but he also left two TDs on the field because he has a middling arm at best, when I watch other teams, their QBs whip the ball around with the flick of their wrist. Dak has to put his whole body into a throw, and he's often not accurate even then.

Dak can play well against bad teams (see division record) but will never get it done against a 12+ win team when it matters, he doesn't have the tools.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
73034209_2813020408744629_3729207759657238528_n.jpg

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Anyone in here who thought Dak's INT problems this year wouldn't come back to bite us at some point were braindead. All this talk about bad routes and balls being tipped - at some point a team was going to take advantage of it. Worst part is, our defense actually played good football and Dak still couldn't get it done.
Yep dak is too up and down for post season success

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Man I pushed positivity! Pushed Dak going nuts! It’s just nit happening! Sadly we are jeckyl and Hyde

mmohican29

Reaction score
It's misery rooting for this team.
But just like the Cowboys- I don't know any better.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Worse than last year really. Dak is costing this team chances at championships. You have to know when to fold. I’d draft CB in round 1 and QB in round 2. If Dak plays like this next season bench him for the rookie. Cutting him in 2024 isn’t likely, but it’s possible.

basel90

Reaction score
Dak lost the game , period. He is what he is and he cannot be this team’s option if they want to win a superbowl. Anything else being discussed is a waste of time . The Defense played great and the offensive line played great and the receivers ( especially Cee Dee ) played great . Dak threw 2 Interceptions and was inaccurate. Period .

Tim93gt

Reaction score
There’s needs to be a Fire Kellen billboard bought right next to the Star. Right off the DNT

triplets_93

Reaction score
Dak Sucks
Zeke Sucks
Blow it up.

but it's my fault for thinking they could change
wont happen. they say...if only pollard had not been hurt, blah blah balh.

i just with dak was man enough to say... I stunk it up today.