Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I4l7euf.jpg

An old school rivalry rematch. An NFC Championship berth on the line.

Game starts at 5:30 pm CT on FOX.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I'm like in a time trance right now and it's pretty trippy. I wake up early. I walked four miles on a 5 degree incline. I'm going to lift weights on Bowflex (shoulders and back today). I've got to let out pre-game aggression or I might lose it.

I'm kind of freaking out.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I actually was more positive in 1992 that we would win in SF even though we were an underdog and was nervous like crazy during that game. It's going to take a great effort to win tonight. I don't think we do it but I hope I'm wrong. the Cowboys can change a lot of people's minds about them with a win tonight.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on, fans already fearing the Eagles. We are a better team than the Eagles, and their weak schedule.

We need to get by SF first, and their weak schedule of wins. But that doesn't matter. Just go win today.
Focus on the Eagles on the flight back home as MM said, enjoy until the flight lands home.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'm like in a time trance right now and it's pretty trippy. I wake up early. I walked four miles on a 5 degree incline. I'm going to lift weights on Bowflex (shoulders and back today). I've got to let out pre-game aggression or I might lose it.

I'm kind of freaking out.
5 miles a day, had to do 7 this morning to work out the kinks. Gonna just do some house stuff and relax till the first game.

Don't over do it.

Let's go Cowboys!

Surfguy

Reaction score
5 miles a day, had to do 7 this morning to work out the kinks. Gonna just do some house stuff and relax till the first game.

Don't over do it.

Let's go Cowboys!
Yea I added the incline so I only have to go four! :lmao:

Overdo it? I've probably walked 400 miles since early November. I'm a machine! GO COWBOYS! HELL YEAH!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Yea I added the incline so I only have to go four! :lmao:

Overdo it? I've probably walked 400 miles since early November. I'm a machine! GO COWBOYS! HELL YEAH!
I know those 400 miles, i'm not a machine though, i'm just old.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Our offense has to be on point and make use of the opportunities and start going early.

we need to have niners playing catch up and slow down their run game and shirt passing

Status
Not open for further replies.