Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am getting tired of hearing how good the Niners are, they have their share of weaknesses and Dallas has won 24 games in the last 2 seasons for a reason as well. This isn't the same hobbled team they faced last year.

Go Cowboys!!!
I don’t remember us being hobbled heading into last year‘s playoff game with them. The team they had last year wasn’t as good as this one.

Surfguy

Reaction score
you-can-do-it-meme-12-1.png
AlarmingHopefulFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Safeties are going to be key on defense.

Let's hope they can keep up!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Anyone else trying to stay calm, while also being excited/anxious for this game at the same time?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
49ers have been consistent but not great, if we can play like we know we can this will be a really good game, We need a break or two (turnovers) a quality called game and we got this.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Morning / all, A very tough challenge but we can do this just need to bring our A game and play from opening whistle to the last whistle. On O, we need Dak to run, bootlegs, and tight-end screens and draws; if we drop Dak back and have him look 20+ yard down field with an empty back, forget it. On D, we need to mix up the looks and have the rookie QB figure things out and pressure him all game long; he has legs and uses them so w cannot forget about that; as always, tackling is key and need every single player to bring their A game tackling. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Xeven

Reaction score
You th8nk if Dak throw a few INT that Maher will yell at him to do his job? :mad:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
hoping for a good game. My #7 arrives to work Tuesday. Whine fan lady runs the dock. Hoping my unboxing goes well for me.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I am still in shock that the Giants allowed Philly to run for 268 freakin’ yards last night, allowing Philly to pass only when they felt like it. 268 yards! How is that even possible?! Their DC should be forced today.

As long as we don’t let SF run at will on us like that, I think we will have a competitive game.

JJ1986

Reaction score
I’m avoiding the game thread. Imagine if we had a game thread in the 90s.

Stsinaz12

Reaction score
#donniebrosco lefty told donnie dont ever let them see you coming. Yeah thats is. Tbay didnt either. Neither will Philly next week meaning they keep thinking but Dallas can be a pushover due to previous games but we were hurt and now not we threw the washington game they didnt realize it. MM who has been to 4 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES AND A SB AS WE KNOW IS PLAYING CHESS WHILE THE LEAGUE IS PLAYING CHECKERS!! We even fans that cant see that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.