News: Dallas Cowboys: Can Jason Garrett finish the fight?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys: Can Jason Garrett finish the fight?
https://thelandryhat.com/2017/12/05/dallas-cowboys-finish-the-fight-jason-garrett/

If you couldn’t stand rooting for that green team, you’re not alone. But hey, at least you tried, right? But really, did the narrative change much for the Cowboys had the Seahawks faltered? Actually, not much.
The Cowboys need to win out regardless of who else is winning or losing. The math is really simple: Lose one and you’re out. Win them all? Then maybe we can talk about punching a ticket to the playoffs.

But of course, we’ll know more as the final stretch progresses, which makes this process absolutely fun to follow, and also incredibly stressful.

Now, head coach Jason Garrett may have silenced his critics for a week by beating the Commanders. Of course, his boss, Jerry Jones, is supplying a heavy dose of encouragement. Mr. Garrett has preached his motto, “finish the fight,” for years. Now, more than ever, he and the Cowboys need to apply this message...

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
https://thelandryhat.com/2017/12/05/dallas-cowboys-finish-the-fight-jason-garrett/

If you couldn’t stand rooting for that green team, you’re not alone. But hey, at least you tried, right? But really, did the narrative change much for the Cowboys had the Seahawks faltered? Actually, not much.
The Cowboys need to win out regardless of who else is winning or losing. The math is really simple: Lose one and you’re out. Win them all? Then maybe we can talk about punching a ticket to the playoffs.

But of course, we’ll know more as the final stretch progresses, which makes this process absolutely fun to follow, and also incredibly stressful.

Now, head coach Jason Garrett may have silenced his critics for a week by beating the Commanders. Of course, his boss, Jerry Jones, is supplying a heavy dose of encouragement. Mr. Garrett has preached his motto, “finish the fight,” for years. Now, more than ever, he and the Cowboys need to apply this message...
It's not up to Garrett now.

It's up to the players.

They have to make it happen or not.

We typically never want it bad enough.

to make it happen.

Another missed opportunity is looming.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Finish the fight! Lol, he closes his eyes when he punches, that's why he can't connect on two in a row.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
By George I think some of you are on to something here.

This is really possible.

We can dress Cooper Rush as Garrett and Garrett as Rush and not only see how it is done, but actually have Garrett "Finish the fight."

Talk about a defining moment, That would be a halftime adjustment no one saw coming.

Ok, I kid, I kid. lol

Cmac

Reaction score
yes.....there are pictures stored away in a safe deposit box.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know, I'm sure the players are going to fight but it's not all them if the coordinators called a crap game we'll lose.
If they start doing something that's not working that's where Jason's got to step in.

silver

Reaction score
I have no doubt that we'll run the table. I do doubt though, if we miss the playoffs, the built in excuse of Elliott's suspension will save Jason. The rationale being we could have gone at least 4-2 or 5-1 with Elliott in those 6 games. But what would be Jason's excuse to posting a 5-3 with Elliott to start the season?

silver

Reaction score
I doubt we'll run the table. History suggests 8-8 is more likely.
Maybe, but the odds are we're winning the next 2 and then we get Zeke back. So it's posible and probable.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the answer to this question is like its been for the last seven years NO he or his team wont finish the fight

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe, but the odds are we're winning the next 2 and then we get Zeke back. So it's posible and probable.

It's not "probable" at all. No matter how many times you type the word.

It's every bit as "probable" that this up and down, inconsistent team loses to the trainwreck Giants team this week.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I think as fans we are mostly quiet and watching. most of us know where we stand and lets face it, re hashing it is not going to help and we are all fans of the same team. its up to the team now. Lets see what happens and accept it afterwards. Some people are going to be right, some will be wrong and thats it. we all move on as fans.