News: Dallas Cowboys: Can Jason Garrett finish the fight?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'll gladly give him credit if and when credit is due. I have in the past as well. How could you not when he does well?

But I'll also give him the grief when it's deserved too.

And reach the point where I've had enough of the ups and downs when that's warranted too.

If they win out and make the playoffs, I will happily apologize.
Fair enough!! I definitely can't disagree with you there.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Just another one of Garrett's robotic auto-programmed cliches.

I truly think he believes that if you spit enough corny cliches you're Belichick, no matter how useless you are to your team on game day.
#do your job
#allthreephases
#shutthehellupJason

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It's not "probable" at all. No matter how many times you type the word.

It's every bit as "probable" that this up and down, inconsistent team loses to the trainwreck Giants team this week.
I wish you were wrong, but your not! Let’s hope for the unlikely, good Offensive, defensive and Special teams game plans this week and throughout these last 4 games.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
In 1970 the Cowboys went 5-4 during a 14 game season.They had just lost to the St Louis Cardinals 38-0 on Monday Night Football. A few weeks prior to that they lost to the Vikings 52-14. With 5 games left to play they were two games behind division leading Cardinals and a game behind the Giants. There was only one wildcard team per conference.

To make matters worse,their 1st team All Pro, Rookie of the Year RB the previous season, Calvin Hill, was hurt and out for a couple games.Their 1st team All Pro LT, Ralph Neely, was out for the season.

The Cowboys were on the ropes. They were calling for Tom Landry's head. The Cowboys had lost two NFL championships in the last minute of each game and Tom Landry was accused of not being able to win "The Big One".Now,they didn'tthink he could win again.

They were wrong.The Cowboys won out and then went all the way to their very first Super Bowl, the first of five for Landry's Cowboys. The rest is history but that was one of the franchise's darkest moments and they came through.

These are the circumstances that reveal character and I think some opinions are going to be changed forever by the end of this season.
Wouldn’t that be awesome. Only problem, our coach is Garrett not Landry.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I love the FIGHT. dealio how bout one for the damn coaches that reads. COACH.

silver

Reaction score
thatssotrue_3749_1331166173.gif
LOL.

khiladi

Reaction score
Finish the fight should be JG's own moniker, not the teams! Quit failing them with your bologna and start coaching them!!!

I don’t think him coaching them is a good idea.. how about just keep calling in sick to work?