News: Dallas Cowboys Draft 2016: Cowboys Will Take A Quarterback, It's Just A Matter Of Who & When?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't think the front office likes Goff....And I can't blame them. :rolleyes:

The FO has never expressed a dislike for Jared Goff. What they have done is indicated a belief he would not fall to them at 4 and therefore have higher belief that Wentz could be available at 4. Whatever you see in Goff that deems him not worthy of the 4th pick is not and has never been shared by the FO.

jnday

Reaction score
That is your opinion, and noted...but they remain partially informed and with bias. Valid as presented, but much of the story left on standby...makes for a nice day at Vegas, but a wife on nerve pill back at home.

I am not bias against him. He is not even the best CB in the draft and he does not create turnovers. He should fit in good in Dallas.

tommyajar

Reaction score
I posted this prior to all the news about the Cowboys bringing in several QB's for visits the last week or so! I wouldn't have posted about them trying to get a veteran backup if I knew that! It appears that they are looking at a QB in round 2 or round 3 or even trading back up into round 1 & getting a QB (if he is still available)! Should be interesting!