News: Dallas Cowboys Full-Round Mock Drafts: Who The Fans Would Pick After The Senior Bowl

IrishAnto

Reaction score
I dont think anybody believes that backup QB isnt a issue. Ive never once heard or read anybody not say it was. BUt i dont think this team think Romo's time is coming to an end soon. People say his body is breaking down where? The guy broke his back and had one of the best NFL seasons in the history of the nfl stats wise. Had by far the best season of his career. This yr he had a very unlucky injury in a broken collarbone. Every yr Dez and McClain miss half the season in games or parts of games because of injuries but people say resign McClain or Dez deserves a pass because he is passionate. Romo is tougher than both of them divas combined with alot to spare.

He may have had the best season of his life but he also had to have Romo Wednesdays (and would have had them again this year if he'd had a Monday, Tuesday etc.).

In addition he didn't look good after a short week against Philly last year and again against the Panthers this year.

There are signs if you look.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
He may have had the best season of his life but he also had to have Romo Wednesdays (and would have had them again this year if he'd had a Monday, Tuesday etc.).

In addition he didn't look good after a short week against Philly last year and again against the Panthers this year.

There are signs if you look.

lol alot of you wouldve hated danny white. He rushed back from a injury, and what QB has looked good vs carolina?

IrishAnto

Reaction score
lol alot of you wouldve hated danny white. He rushed back from a injury, and what QB has looked good vs carolina?

We won more playoff games with Danny White that we have with Romo, but if your not on the field then you're no good to the team.

So now he rushed back from injury?

We were told the bone had fully healed and he had two months off before the Miami game but still had to have the Wednesday before the Miami game off.

Why would you need that if you hadn't played for two months?

Again Philly last year and Carolina this year.

I won't say it's a trend yet as I look for three instances in a row, however we're well on our way.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
We won more playoff games with Danny White that we have with Romo, but if your not on the field then you're no good to the team.

So now he rushed back from injury?

We were told the bone had fully healed and he had two months off before the Miami game but still had to have the Wednesday before the Miami game off.

Why would you need that if you hadn't played for two months?

Again Philly last year and Carolina this year.

I won't say it's a trend yet as I look for three instances in a row, however we're well on our way.

You werent told anything. What was reported was Romo was healed enough to play again. Anybody with a brain knows that bone wasnt healed completely. But Romo is a competitor and he wasnt sitting out especially when Dallas still was in the thick of the race. Same with Dez he had come back early.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
You werent told anything. What was reported was Romo was healed enough to play again. Anybody with a brain knows that bone wasnt healed completely. But Romo is a competitor and he wasnt sitting out especially when Dallas still was in the thick of the race. Same with Dez he had come back early.

And your his doctor now?

He needed medical clearance to play and got it, so the bone must have been healed.

Again why does he need to have the Wednesday before the Miami game off when he hadn't played for two months?

Surely you would want all the practice you could get?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
And your his doctor now?

He needed medical clearance to play and got it, so the bone must have been healed.

Again why does he need to have the Wednesday before the Miami game off when he hadn't played for two months?

Surely you would want all the practice you could get?

You would think that a broken calvicle is a bad one when a defensive player is driving you into the ground with the force to break it right? Im right no need to answer. the guy was in a sling for 6 weeks, 2 weeks later we are to believe he was fully heeled? come on youre smarter then that.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
You would think that a broken calvicle is a bad one when a defensive player is driving you into the ground with the force to break it right? Im right no need to answer. the guy was in a sling for 6 weeks, 2 weeks later we are to believe he was fully heeled? come on youre smarter then that.

Show me the proof he wasn't medically cleared to play?

And I'll ask the question for a third time, if everything is hunky dory with Romo, why did he need the Wednesday off before the Miami game, especially as you point out "he's such a competitor"?

Come on you can answer that.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Show me the proof he wasn't medically cleared to play?

And I'll ask the question for a third time, if everything is hunky dory with Romo, why did he need the Wednesday off before the Miami game, especially as you point out "he's such a competitor"?

Come on you can answer that.
Did i say he wasnt medically cleared to play? should he have been? This training staff cleared him to play the night he broke his back.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Did i say he wasnt medically cleared to play? should he have been? This training staff cleared him to play the night he broke his back.

But he's "such a competitor" surely after two months off he should have been able to practice for a full week before the Miami game?

CCBoy

Reaction score

All some people are attempting, is an argument on their own making...think?

The severity of injury, but healing and correction, is a well known point by now...unless someone is arguing for argument's sake and personal agenda.

I'll apologize for an abundance of arrogant indifference.