Dallas Cowboys officially report to 2018 training camp in a little over four weeks

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well you are in for a treat then. I am in a no lose situation. If the team wins then I get to enjoy it. If they lose, I get to enjoy rubbing all this negativity in your face. Good times ahead, my man. Saddle up!!!!
Let’s hope they win. However I have a sneaky feeling you’ll find something to ***** about. You always do.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Let’s hope they win. However I have a sneaky feeling you’ll find something to ***** about. You always do.
Oh I am. I will creste things to complain about because it bugs you so much. I may quit defending Dak and start hating on him just to get on your nerves even more. I may even develop a hatred of body catching to start complaining about that, too. Make sure to follow me so you don’t miss out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh I am. I will creste things to complain about because it bugs you so much. I may quit defending Dak and start hating on him just to get on your nerves even more. I may even develop a hatred of body catching to start complaining about that, too. Make sure to follow me so you don’t miss out.
Whatever flips your boat.

GenoT

Reaction score
Between now and then, get ready for many more threads that are prefaced thusly...

“If ________ gets released by the _______, should we bring him to camp for a look-see?”

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I think the first thing to look at. lets see if some of these rookies live up to the hype some of the fans had for them.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Between now and then, get ready for many more threads that are prefaced thusly...

“If ________ gets released by the _______, should we bring him to camp for a look-see?”

In the past it was, _________ was released, should we...

Now it has evolved to, _________ might get released, should we...

GenoT

Reaction score
In the past it was, _________ was released, should we...

Now it has evolved to, _________ might get released, should we...

Well, we should at least kick the tires.

And if _______ will settle for a team-friendly contract, he might be a good depth/rotational pickup at the _______ position.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
So how many threads between now and then will be about....and good and bad
I rather see more about the cheerleaders.
YUK. I'll take the players in tights thank you!
CDW9.gif

Last edited:

CPanther95

Reaction score

How about:
"We should trade __________ for a 1st rd. pick & maybe a 3rd"
or
"We should give __________ a 6th round pick for ___________"

... and both will be talking about players of equal value.