Twitter: Dallas Cowboys OTA Twitter

conner01

Reaction score
If a team never ran on ealry downs or reduced in a really dramatic fashion (like sub 10% or something), yes it could potentially affect the success rate of PA.

But a team would not likely reduce the running downs to the threshold that it would make a difference.
Ideally they don’t know if you are running or throwing
Forces them to play both
Predictability has hurt our run game

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
According to some posters here. La'el is bone on bone in his hip and he will never play football again. Incredible seeing him in uniform if thats true right?
I thought that was why he had the surgery,, man didnt have a hip replacement surgery to my knowledge,, modern medicine has made magnificent strides for bone on bone issues the past 10 years alone, esp in sports related
medical.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Kazee is already out there

ernmabhp4qbzlmqe5xju.jpg
Kazee has the opportunity to be a fan favorite early,, so glad his rehab was where the FO believed it was.
This is a solid signing now more than when we made the deal,, most believed it was going to be highly probable that he would miss part of the season.
Very promising, this back seven has improved.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
All you have to do is watch the Rams to see this. They run play action almost every passing play regardless of how often they run. They frequently run PA on the first play if drives.

I would LOVE to see Dallas run a version of McVay's WCO.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
According to some posters here. La'el is bone on bone in his hip and he will never play football again. Incredible seeing him in uniform if thats true right?

It's hilarious because just about any player who had had cartridge removed is likely to have the same condition. This is why all these guys have arthritis at 50. I expect former players have a considerable rate of hip and knee replacements.