News: Dallas Cowboys vs. L.A. Rams: What to watch for

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will watch from start to finish. I want to see any player that may help us, even if that player is on the PS this year.
If people think this is a waste of time, do me a favor and don't post all the usual vanilla doesn't mean a thing post...it just clutters up the useful posts....:laugh:

reddyuta

Reaction score
I bet it will be like previous years when Dak and Showers play, no scoring and lots of 3 and outs. We've had so many bad backups that just can't put together a damn drive.
If they play with backup olinemen then they will have a bad time against the Rams.

MikeT22

Reaction score
this game really doesnt mean much at all. Im almost certin this team already knows which guys will make this team, Its like this every yr. There really hasnt been much turnover on this team in the previous 2 yrs. theyre already really young

First couple preseason games are always about evaluating the bottom of the roster. Third game is usually the tune up with starters playing a half. Last game basically a throw away with a couple bottom end spots possibly on the line. I like watching these games to see the new players in action.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I think Dak is going to get the first half reps, so should be mainly 2's against 2's, while Showers will mainly get 3's and bottom guys. A lot does depend on how Fisher plays this. They are in a new city with a new QB and need to try building their fan base. They will have a completely different mindset than Dallas. They will be trying to win the game and likely will have a game plan for this, while Dallas will be looking at individual matchups.