Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;4730200 said:
We are going to be just fine.

Agreed. Way too many fickle fans on this board. We are only down by 6 points and they are calling our players idiots. We really have some know nothing fans.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4730199 said:
Since Garretts tenure here as coach it seems like the offense never comes out prepared at all. Guys are never on the same page.

Even before Garrett took over the Cowboys have had issues returning sharp from long weeks.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4730207 said:
this great secondary still has no picks

You rather have Newman, Ball and Walker running around back there?

How quickly they forget.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I think Garrett and Romo are trying to light up Seattle with the passing game. Jason needs to give it to Murray more.

Eddie

Reaction score
Put things in perspective, Centurylink is a tough place to play.

We have our work cut out for us.

This is the type of game which will tell us who we are. We need to dig deep and win this game.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
JonJon;4730210 said:
The defense needs to force some turnovers.

Don't even have a sack yet. The defense has been good but they need to take the game over if they want to be mentioned among the "best".

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SDCowboy85;4730209 said:
Yes, it really has been bad.
I wouldn't say the offensive line's been bad during the first half, but they have blocked butt ugly at times.

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4730213 said:
Agreed. Way too many fickle fans on this board. We are only down by 6 points and they are calling our players idiots. We really have some know nothing fans.

That's because they're playing like idiots especially #88.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
ST is making me nervous right now. The defense is there and the offense will get it together because of Romo so I'm still confident we get a W today.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
DWhite Fan;4730198 said:
LOL! @ the Patriots getting beat by missing a chip shot field goal :laugh2:

Somewhere Hostile is shaking his head in mocked disbelief. We know how he loves kickers! :laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4730213 said:

Yes we do.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4730207 said:
this great secondary still has no picks

The Defense has essentially only given up three points. I'd say that ain't too bad.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
KJJ;4730214 said:
Even before Garrett took over the Cowboys have had issues returning sharp from long weeks.

Its not even about the long weeks. They have always been slow starters on offense and this has been a problem when Jason was OC under Wade and now the head coach.

Reaction score
dexternjack;4730205 said:
The O-line hasn't been too bad really, it is the the rest of them on O that are not in the game yet, well except maybe Murray. They have to catch the balls, no excuses.

Lol Wut are you watching the game? The offensive line has been HORRIBlE. They can't block anyone right now.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
We need at least 1 turnover. The odds are heavily against us being -2 in the turnover battle on the road. We're actually at -3 if you consider the blocked punt.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Church will start - Witten still in the locker room.

Witten just came out.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4730225 said:
The Defense has essentially only given up three points. I'd say that ain't too bad.
The D is improved for sure but you still have to get turnovers.