Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Welp we've limited the penalties today. Too bad everything else sucks

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Everything seems disjointed right now. the first half flew by. We just need to settle down and get in an offensive flow and I think we'll be okay.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Ware are the sacks everyone predicted, listen at this point even a win is sort of a let down. Finding a way to win us what you do as a mediocre team or a team with our history.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bailey kick is 6 yards deep, and his IQ says, touch back. lol

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
You guys that are crying about the OL, do you get up and scream about the blue sky every day?

Like no knew that the OL would be terrible this year.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
so, who gets the first int of the season for us? I say Brandon Carr gets one this drive

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4730221 said:
That's because they're playing like idiots especially #88.

yeah completely unprepared. it's worrisome because this has been a re-occuring theme under garrett

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4730228 said:
Lol Wut are you watching the game? The offensive line has been HORRIBlE. They can't block anyone right now.

What game are YOU watching? The OL has been fine today, Free got beat clean once but other than that they've given Romo some clean pockets.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Seattle

I formation - McCray in at safety - Wilson hand off, breaks 3 tackles and gets a 1st down near the 40. And Ware is in some type of fight.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys&LakersFan;4730228 said:
Lol Wut are you watching the game? The offensive line has been HORRIBlE. They can't block anyone right now.
When Sea isn't bringing the house (almost every play), Romo has had time to throw. The line has at least allowed him to do something. It could be worse

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4730226 said:
Its not even about the long weeks. They have always been slow starters on offense and this has been a problem when Jason was OC under Wade and now the head coach.

I haven't noticed the slow starts that much but I have noticed the team has a history of returning from bye weeks and long weeks not looking sharp.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4730196 said:
Awful first half, but we're only down six points. We can still win this football game.
Agreed. We CAN, and I still think we WILL, win this football game.

[Dez] is playing like an idiot. Can't catch a cold right now.
Yes, "right now"... in the 1st half. Fair enough.

Just hate doggin' on Dez too much. Seattle, and specifically their secondary, came to play too. Hoping for much better from Dez throughout the 2nd half. I figure that you will join in with that hope. Yes?