RS12

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4730947 said:
Losing faith in Garrett.

why did you ever have any? He's been around forever, youve seen the results

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Gameover;4730900 said:
Bill Simmons did pick Seattle to win the Superbowl.Maybe in two months this loss won't lookk so bad.

Seattle is not a playoff team. They are good at home especially when they can play with the lead. But give them credit today. They whipped us.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
GoCowboysGo;4730910 said:
Why is Romo having to scramble so much?

Seattle is winning this game in the trenches and it's not even close.
He really hasn't, he's been hanging on the ball pretty long because there is jack to throw to on most plays.

kmp77

Reaction score
So the team from the last few years shows up today. People still think Garrett is the answer? And why is this defense acting the same as the last few years? And where is Ware....people say he doesn't disappear.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Mash;4730952 said:
It's just ashame....things really haven't changed....we ripped poor Wade.....and we still come out not prepared.....we still get out coached.....

It's a real shame....

After a long layoff....you would think we would have a excellent gameplay......but nope.....

It's ashame :(

CORE Players.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Listen, maybe we bounce back from this and win a few games; but clearly the roster hasn't been churned enough. It seems some players think that showing up to play against the Seahawkd is enough to win. I don't know... I'm in Miami, staying at the Westin Diplomat (with Raiders) on the beach with a beautiful woman. (my fiancé) and I'm so pissed at this raggedy butt team I can't even focus. I live in Vegas, no beach, no water, and hot as hell and I'm in this beautiful weather On a beach with thong bikinis (not an ounce of cellulite) pissed to the highest of pissetivity cause this team is not a championship team. Are my prioritys wrong???

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Kangaroo;4730936 said:
Everyone talks coaching I disagree the Cowboys had opportunities they failed to make the plays. This game is being won by Seattle because they are playing harder and tougher then the Cowboys have all day.

Agreed, they lost a close game last week and they came out to play this week. It seems like we went in the opposite direction, we were fired up last week and lost the intensity this week.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4730947 said:
Losing faith in Garrett.

There is no excuse for him not to have his team ready after a 10 day layoff of time to prepare a gameplan for this game with all those weapons on offense.

Its starting to get alarming and all the kool-aid that has been passed out is starting to get sour.