Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

RS12

Reaction score
VThokie7;4730990 said:
Not jumping ship here, never liked Garrett. And still don't when things look exactly the same.

hello

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Im not gonna lie. I rather have seattle beat Cowboys than the Giants. Also, i hope that they practice all the flaws before they play the next set of teams. The cowboys have to win out at home imo.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4730971 said:
He really hasn't, he's been hanging on the ball pretty long because there is jack to throw to on most plays.

BS, he's scrambling on the snap, he's creating time to throw by moving away from pressure.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
fifaguy;4730988 said:
LOL at people saying its just one loss..

Don't worry, we're laughing right back at you.

...and we're better mathematicians.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4730981 said:
Its starting to get alarming and all the kool-aid that has been passed out is starting to get sour.

I said last year and the year before that I give up on this team as long as Jerry Jones is the owner.

I think I'll renew that pledge.

Boyz981

Reaction score
LOL people it is just 1 game! It happens everywhere every week. Ask the Patriots!

BRoni

Reaction score
I would rather have an empty endzone than Feliz returning kicks.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
this is what happens when you send these stupid rushes at the qb. Arizona showed us last week. 5 man rush will bother them what we do 3 and 4 man rushes and give wilson all day to use his feet to find open guys. Offense played like crap all game, so did special teams (our special team coach needs to be fired, why does he still have our job again?) and now the defense is starting to go down hill. Let them play press man and blitz. why have soo many corners only to play soft zone? dumb game plan. Now we are getting gashed in the run game.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Ren;4730984 said:
They always do that when they get punched in the mouth, Garrett's culture change my...

This is Wade Phillips football

x1000000

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
On a brighter note,the Rangers are winning 2-0 in the bottom of the 5th! Moreland hit a RBI double to drive in the second run;)

VThokie7

Reaction score
If Felix runs one more freakin kick out instead of taking the touchback he is going to catapult up to #1 on my list of hated football players. Even beyond Desean Jackson and Marty B.

Novacek84

Reaction score
How does this line have no pressure on Wilson when Frank Omiyale is the starting left tackle? he was horrible in Chicago and let go. Our only hope is for Jerry to die and his family sell to an owner who can pick a coaching staff. I had faith in Garrett but he looks lost on a weekly basis. I' m tired of watching this garbage for 5 years straight

triplets92

Reaction score
Gotta love COwboy fans. The most fickle fanbase in all of football. boohooo we didn't go 16-0. go play in traffic

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
slomoxn;4730977 said:
Listen, maybe we bounce back from this and win a few games; but clearly the roster hasn't been churned enough. It seems some players think that showing up to play against the Seahawkd is enough to win. I don't know... I'm in Miami, staying at the Westin Diplomat (with Raiders) on the beach with a beautiful woman. (my fiancé) and I'm so pissed at this raggedy butt team I can't even focus. I live in Vegas, no beach, no water, and hot as hell and I'm in this beautiful weather On a beach with thong bikinis (not an ounce of cellulite) pissed to the highest of pissetivity cause this team is not a championship team. Are my prioritys wrong???

If you're on the beach with beautiful women I'd say your priorities are good.