Dallas Cowboys vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread - 2nd Half

basilhayden

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4744988 said:
Get the wheelchair out now...Romo may need it after this next drive.

Don't fear. He will be picked off early to save himself.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Seriously, this needs to be Wittens last year. Doesn't give me pleasure saying it but he is a shell of his former self.

jimmy40

Reaction score
insurmountable 3 point lead. lol. My God Tampa Bay is horrible on offense.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
yet again...LOL @ this game. if we were playing just about any other team on our schedule we'd be getting stomped.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
We need to score here.

All it takes is one broken play, punt/FG block, whatever for the bucs to take the lead. That's how we usually lose.

romomania

Reaction score
its not the coaches its the GM. we fire this coach we'll just hire another bum. and then draft more dez bryants and ignore the OL and DL. try to patch it up in free agency spend alot of money. it wont work out but we'll keep doing it.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboy_Shawn;4744993 said:
You're focusing your anger on the wrong individuals. If our "GM" actually targeted some talented OL we'd look a lot better on offense.

Instead he decided to shop in the bargain bin for linemen.
you missed the sarcasm! we were told here that these two would make any OL great!

vlad

Reaction score
DWelch1775;4744879 said:
Here we go again. Snap the dang ball you idiots. This is gonna be two turnovers from challenges that we could have gotten away with if we didn't have our heads up our butts.

It's repeated things like this that make me lose faith in the coach more than anything else. That's 2 obvious snap quick situations...

Deep_South

Reaction score
I'm thinking they might want to swap the tackles back to where they were.