Dallas didn’t play bad

SoBlue128

Reaction score
They didn't play well in the first half and the offense really put them in some bad spots. The non challenge on the horrendous spot was also killer. All this without QB 1 and your starting LT it's too much to ask.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
TOs normally win games.. Philly won the TO battle..

Like I said, the defense last year was generating way more TOs for this offense than he defense this year.

Got to love it lol. If Dak was QB for this game, he would be ripped to shreds. But now? It's nothing but excuses and now you blame this on the defense lol. Rush was god awful tonight. And he caused the early hole and the loss. Can't wait until this noodle arm is back on the bench where he belongs.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
After they scored 20, we won 17-6 lol but for some reason, I'm not discouraged:
No starting QB
Hall of fame LT out
Wr Washington -out
Starting TE out
Micah on 1 leg.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
We were not bad, can only get better. We will take them out when we play them again. I hope by then we can get both Tyron back at LT and Smith to play LG

bigE79

Reaction score
Dallas obviously started terrible….it happens, not a perfect world

All in all they didn’t play terrible

Running QBs are hard to play with their RPOS
All we had to do is make a stop after we scored and we would win that game,their defense was tired but as usual,they didn't and we didn't...we lost all the momentum.

Ren

Reaction score
we had a good qtr and 3 bad once, this was a bad game

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Same ol Cowboys.

Just when you think the team turned the corner the backup QB mimics Dak and goes full "celebrity". I'm done with this guy. He's better than Dak but he still isn't the guy.

I wanted this one. DAMMMMIT!!!!

khiladi

Reaction score
Got to love it lol. If Dak was QB for this game, he would be ripped to shreds. But now? It's nothing but excuses and now you blame this on the defense lol. Rush was god awful tonight. And he caused the early hole and the loss. Can't wait until this noodle arm is back on the bench where he belongs.

LOL.. it was so quiet when Cooper Rush led the team to a TD in the third. You just disappeared.

I told you Dak loved boys with your “defense is winning” all week stop the lies, because that the defense last year was far better in the TO differential, given the loser QB plenty of short fields to work with, allowing him to pad stats. When Dak don’t have his defense generating TOs the offense SUCKED. Even Hurts scored on our defense given the TO differential.

Dak is in year 7 and still sucks. Of course we bash the 40 million dollar “franchise QB”, because he’s not, he’s trash and will always be trash. Rush lost his first game starting and you Dak lover boys have been looking for any narrative to hang your hat on regarding this “elite” bum being better than Cooper Freaking Rush.. Cooper Rush..

The remaining Dak apologists were even saying Dak was better than Herbert when the Chargers lost to the Jaguars. That’s how dumb Dak-Stan’s know about QB play.. you think any of us care about Cooper Rush in reality, other than us not having to see the bum on the football field not being able yi throw against a zone?

Last edited:

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I hate losing division games and to Philly but I just can’t fake outrage right now over that loss….we are 4-2 with dak missing 5 games and 2 winnable games right in front of us. While losing this one sucks, I didn’t feel outclassed at all.

im sure that will be the narrative or theme here but that’s par for the course. Get healthy and let’s rebound next week and I have a feeling the game in December against these guys will be huge.

Stak78

Reaction score
- Philly’s offensive coordinator is good. Better than ours.
- Cooper Rush is a backup quarterback
- Our offensive line is still shaky with a hole at LG
- Hurts isn’t that great.
- We need Dak to come back

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cooper Rush weak arm crumbled.

We see what have in Cooper. A dependable backup that can win if you play lights out D and limit the offense. I’m not mad at him for this loss. He is who he is. Have to play better around him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I didn't expect to go 16-1. This was going to be a difficult game, and too many mistakes early cost us.

Yes, and we've got at least one more game against them. Maybe 2 if we play them in the playoffs. Oh, and we will have a better QB then.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
I wish Dan Quinn would not of lost his balls on the biggest drive of the game when we needed a stop. Instead of bringing the pressure he sat back like they were going to throw over the top against us. Eagles ran the ball probably 8 times in a row. Coaching was all over the place in this one. First half Moore was atrocious. Second half he made some nice adjustments and Dan Quinn lost his balls.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Dallas obviously started terrible….it happens, not a perfect world

All in all they didn’t play terrible

Running QBs are hard to play with their RPOS

No, they played dumb.

Then they allowed Philly to run it again when the passing game vanished.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We will blow the eagles out in December. I feel better about it now than I did before the game.
I agree. I think it could be for the division as well.

You don't win it all in October. Learn from this, it's a good measuring stick. Clean it up, get Dak back and this offense will help the defense and special teams.

Reactions: Ken