Dallas didn’t play bad

Maxmadden

Reaction score
LOL.. it was so quiet when Cooper Rush led the team to a TD in the third. You just disappeared.

I told you Dak loved boys with your “defense is winning” all week stop the lies, because that the defense last year was far better in the TO differential, given the loser QB plenty of short fields to work with, allowing him to pad stats. When Dak don’t have his defense generating TOs the offense SUCKED. Even Hurts scored on our defense given the TO differential.

Dak is in year 7 and still sucks. Of course we bash the 40 million dollar “franchise QB”, because he’s not, he’s trash and will always be trash. Rush lost his first game starting and you Dak lover boys have been looking for any narrative to hang your hat on regarding this “elite” bum being better than Cooper Freaking Rush.. Cooper Rush..

The remaining Dak apologists were even saying Dak was better than Herbert when the Chargers lost to the Jaguars. That’s how dumb Dak-Stan’s know about QB play.. you think any of us care about Cooper Rush in reality, other than us not having to see the bum on the football field not being able yi throw against a zone?
So what your are really trying to say is that DAK lost tonight?
Even though he didn't play?

Maxmadden

Reaction score
LOL.. it was so quiet when Cooper Rush led the team to a TD in the third. You just disappeared.

I told you Dak loved boys with your “defense is winning” all week stop the lies, because that the defense last year was far better in the TO differential, given the loser QB plenty of short fields to work with, allowing him to pad stats. When Dak don’t have his defense generating TOs the offense SUCKED. Even Hurts scored on our defense given the TO differential.

Dak is in year 7 and still sucks. Of course we bash the 40 million dollar “franchise QB”, because he’s not, he’s trash and will always be trash. Rush lost his first game starting and you Dak lover boys have been looking for any narrative to hang your hat on regarding this “elite” bum being better than Cooper Freaking Rush.. Cooper Rush..

The remaining Dak apologists were even saying Dak was better than Herbert when the Chargers lost to the Jaguars. That’s how dumb Dak-Stan’s know about QB play.. you think any of us care about Cooper Rush in reality, other than us not having to see the bum on the football field not being able yi throw against a zone?
I think it is pretty clear that no matter how much rhetoric you post, your are clueless.
Butt please continue you as you are

bigE79

Reaction score
Dallas obviously started terrible….it happens, not a perfect world

All in all they didn’t play terrible

Running QBs are hard to play with their RPOS
To start the season,I had us a 2-4 the 1st 6 games...so being 4-2 is a pleasant surprise.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
That Parsons penalty which extended a drive is a symbol of what’s wrong with Pro Football . He drops back in coverage breaks up the pass and talks smack to Goedert . So ? It’s man’s sport in every sense of the word except the NFL is PC and has a Dress on . The characters that played this game in the past like Ben Davidson Dick Butkus Wilie Lanier Jack Tatum .. it’s an emotional violent game . Simple
Yea I thought that penalty was ridiculous.

817Gill

Reaction score
The most rational post game loss threads I’ve seen in a while today lovin it

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
That drive the defense gave u after cutting it to 20-17 bothered me a lot. They got punked on that drive.

Slick

Reaction score
Rush’s weak arm finally caught up with us.

Honestly that went better than I thought it would, I didn’t think we’d keep it close without Dak. We just handed them too many first half points.
He was hit in a few throws, give credit where it's due.

Slick

Reaction score
Got to love it lol. If Dak was QB for this game, he would be ripped to shreds. But now? It's nothing but excuses and now you blame this on the defense lol. Rush was god awful tonight. And he caused the early hole and the loss. Can't wait until this noodle arm is back on the bench where he belongs.
You guaranty Dak would have crushed it based on what? He would have totally abandoned the running game to pad his stats and record of non delivery on winning teams.

6+ yrs don't lie about how good he is.