Dallas fan from Glasgow, Scotland

stevie2602

Reaction score
Welcome stevie! If you chose the Cowboys out of all the teams 2 seasons ago, you'd go nuts watching us in the early 90s. We'd all like to compliment you on your excellent taste in football teams. (I couldn't say that if you'd chosen another team.) To answer one of the questions you have yet to ask us, it's the referee's fault we lost that game. That one too and yup, that one. Oh that one's on Garrett for not paying attention to what's happening on the field. Check in after each game as we pass out blame like Halloween candy. The games we won are the ones where we are wearing our lucky undergarments and socks. The longer your a fan, the more football superstitions you'll probably have. Go ahead and pick out your underwear for the game and if we lose, we get to blame it on the new guy's drawers (boxers or briefs).

In closing, thank you for changing your avatar. It's a beauty! We welcome you with open arms. Rowdy should be along soon to greet you. Where is ksk anyway?
I've been watching some youtube stuff on earlier games, super bowl wins etc to increase

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I started watching the NFL two seasons ago and had to pick a team to follow to give me an interest and I picked the Cowboys, after the first game I was totally hooked even though, to be honest, I wasn't really sure what was happening most of the time but the more games I watched the more I picked up ( still wouldn't say I'm that good at understanding it) so getting there.

I have enjoyed watching the all or nothing series amazon do and my fav so far obviously the cowboys so picking up stuff from that as well, never missed a game on TV so far.

Been looking for somewhere to hang out and pick up more Cowboys related chat and thought this would be the best place to start !
:welcome:
Wonderful to have you! Watch out for those female posters! :p

stevie2602

Reaction score
that's one difference from your football to my football, hardly any girls are interested in it mostly because it's awful to watch sometimes I guess so I am jealous of the fact you have some hot fans, hot cheerleaders and I get left with some fat guy who stinks of piss and booze most weeks

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
that's one difference from your football to my football, hardly any girls are interested in it mostly because it's awful to watch sometimes I guess so I am jealous of the fact you have some hot fans, hot cheerleaders and I get left with some fat guy who stinks of piss and booze most weeks
...and that's when you watch on TV at home!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shame on you!! And we were just starting to get along so well.

Look, that was not my fault, CoachCouch's Convenient Catheter (trademarked so don't any of you think of stealing it) had a design flaw for beer. I had designed it for consuming scotch and the like, and oh boy do I like, and the portable bladder, aka portable bladder, was not large enough for the consumption of pints, as you folks in Jolly Ole Land call them. Over here, we call them pints.

And I am not fat, I am just big boned and have a glandular problem, if you consider the mouth, esophagus and stomach glands. Since you're so offended, next time I won't wear the half shirt.

At least when you and I are watching, we are watching the same thing. Women are watching the players' butts. Don't believe me, just ask them. They've commented on that too many times and the only time I have is about the amount of butt sweat from guys like Newton and Gurode, two HOF Butt Sweaters.

OK, I think this just about covers this for now.

Xelda

Reaction score
:welcome:
Wonderful to have you! Watch out for those female posters! :p

article-0-1322B9AF000005DC-463_634x886.jpg

Someone need a hug?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I started watching the NFL two seasons ago and had to pick a team to follow to give me an interest and I picked the Cowboys, after the first game I was totally hooked even though, to be honest, I wasn't really sure what was happening most of the time but the more games I watched the more I picked up ( still wouldn't say I'm that good at understanding it) so getting there.

I have enjoyed watching the all or nothing series amazon do and my fav so far obviously the cowboys so picking up stuff from that as well, never missed a game on TV so far.

Been looking for somewhere to hang out and pick up more Cowboys related chat and thought this would be the best place to start !
Welcome and are you Mel Gibson ?

Xelda

Reaction score
Shame on you!! And we were just starting to get along so well.

Look, that was not my fault, CoachCouch's Convenient Catheter (trademarked so don't any of you think of stealing it) had a design flaw for beer. I had designed it for consuming scotch and the like, and oh boy do I like, and the portable bladder, aka portable bladder, was not large enough for the consumption of pints, as you folks in Jolly Ole Land call them. Over here, we call them pints.

And I am not fat, I am just big boned and have a glandular problem, if you consider the mouth, esophagus and stomach glands. Since you're so offended, next time I won't wear the half shirt.

At least when you and I are watching, we are watching the same thing. Women are watching the players' butts. Don't believe me, just ask them. They've commented on that too many times and the only time I have is about the amount of butt sweat from guys like Newton and Gurode, two HOF Butt Sweaters.

OK, I think this just about covers this for now.
That's not all we're watching! We can't help it that their butts are high lighted when they bend over, but we watch the score board and play clock sometimes. No ifs, ands or 12 butts on the field about it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's not all we're watching! We can't help it that their butts are high lighted when they bend over, but we watch the score board and play clock sometimes. No ifs, ands or 12 butts on the field about it.
12? You checkin' out the line judge too?