Dallas is beating Tampa Bay and Brady opening night

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it's early, but Dallas is beating the Bucs opening night.

No Antonio Brown. No Gronk. Doubt Goodwin is ready with his ACL.

And on top of that Quinn knows how to use Micah this time. Don't think he rushed Brady at all last year.

Dallas 23
Bucs 16
tumblr_psh5l5ieoW1unbc8go1_500.gifv

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

And on top of that Quinn knows how to use Micah this time. Don't think he rushed Brady at all last year.

Dallas 23
Bucs 16

You have an appropriate avatar for your post. Sounds like something he would come out and say, :laugh:

giphy.gif

zekecowboy

Reaction score

Dallas 23
Bucs 16

How much is Jerry Jones contributing towards your retirement?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think Brady finds a way to win since he has never lost to cowboys, but either team might win.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Ranking all 32 NFL rosters ahead of 2022 training camp: Bills, Buccaneers, Chargers crack top five

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...amp-bills-buccaneers-chargers-crack-top-five/

7. Cowboys
Regardless of whether they ever meet expectations (hint: they often don't), the Cowboys do not lack premium talent. Longtime left tackle Tyron Smith is an underrated question mark due to his health, and Amari Cooper's departure out wide puts a bigger burden on Michael Gallup, but there is so much proven chemistry between the stars here: QB Dak Prescott, RB Tony Pollard, WR CeeDee Lamb, TE Dalton Schultz and OG Zack Martin are all among the best or most promising at their positions.

Dallas' brightest stars might be on defense: Micah Parsons looks like a generational, almost position-less play-maker rushing the QB from the middle of the field, and Trevon Diggs, despite boom-or-bust coverage tactics, is a pick magnet. If only their front four were more well-rounded, they might have a case to approach the top five best rosters across the league.

4. Buccaneers
This starts and ends with Tom Brady, whose arm has seemingly gotten stronger in his 40s but is most influential for his unmatched prep, poise and vision. Part of the reason TB12 can't be ruled out in his quest for an eighth (!) ring, however, is the title-winning offense he runs. Even with Chris Godwin coming off injury and Rob Gronkowski retiring, the trio of Mike Evans, Leonard Fournette and newcomer Russell Gage make for a Grade-A group when working alongside the game's best QB and one of the NFL's best blocking units, headlined by Ryan Jensen and Tristan Wirfs.

The pressure will be on Todd Bowles to run the show with Bruce Arians stepping back from the sidelines, but at least Bowles' defense is also well-stocked by itself. Akiem Hicks brings added beef to the front, the linebacker crew remains lethal, and Antoine Winfield Jr. holds down the back end. There's also the fact this roster has been there, done that.

75boyz

Reaction score
QBs don't like that quick middle pressure in their face. This includes Brady. A very consistent dose of that greatly improves Dallas's chance at victory.

jmo

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
QBs don't like that quick middle pressure in their face. This includes Brady. A very consistent dose of that greatly improves Dallas's chance at victory.

jmo

Exactly, and the combo of Parsons, Williams, and Tank Lawrence will make that even more problematic, plus no Gronk.

TheCritic

Reaction score
From watching how Tom Brady is behaving this offseason, I think this is the year he comes crashing down to Earth. If the Cowboys win the season opener, then that just might create just enough momentum to get some critical early season wins.

Flamma

Reaction score

Dallas 23
Bucs 16

A 50/50 shot. Anyone can win a week 1 game.

Blackrain

Reaction score
We have more than enough talent to win that game.

The difference is Tom Brady has made a career of being prepared and making sure his team is prepared as they all buy in and jump on his bandwagon.

Conversely the cowboys have made themselves a reputation for underachieving being unprepared and undisciplined as well as poorly coached.
All these things undermine the amount of talent we have.

It's on the coaching staff to see if they can make you of all the talent we have and get them flying in a disciplined enough fashion to win the games that we should win

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dallas 23
Bucs 16

From your words to God's ears.......

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No doubt about it. Dallas's drought vs Brady will end.
The Boys would have won last year in Tampa as well had Zuerlein not missed three 3 pointers. They lost my 3.

But "Dak can't beat good defenses". Shame on him for missing those field goals! :lmao2:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt about it. Dallas's drought vs Brady will end.
The Boys would have won last year in Tampa as well had Zuerlein not missed three 3 pointers. They lost my 3.

But "Dak can't beat good defenses". Shame on him for missing those field goals! :lmao2:

SHAME on him for going 1-4 in the Redzone from those TO our defense got for him.......:(
P.S. He lost......again....

Hadenough

Reaction score
Well they have all off season to prepare like last year. The defense got 4 turnovers and they still lost. But hey I'm on that their gonna beat the Bucs bandwagon. Go Cowboys!