Dallas is beating Tampa Bay and Brady opening night

Hadenough

Reaction score
SHAME on him for going 1-4 in the Redzone from those TO our defense got for him.......:(
P.S. He lost......again....
How easily people forget. That is an all too familiar scenario that gets swept under the rug and blamed on the kicker or the defense.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I actually can see Dallas winning opening night. As well as the following things after the big W:

1. The media declares Dallas a darling and Dak an early MVP favorite
2. JJ starts talking SBs and dynasties
3. Dallas then finishes the season at 9-8 after starting 4-1 as they again fade down the stretch

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How easily people forget. That is an all too familiar scenario that gets swept under the rug and blamed on the kicker or the defense.
Yep blame everyone except Dak......the Red Zone is the

moon-earths-moon.gif

..... for him!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I know it's early, but Dallas is beating the Bucs opening night.

No Antonio Brown. No Gronk. Doubt Goodwin is ready with his ACL.

And on top of that Quinn knows how to use Micah this time. Don't think he rushed Brady at all last year.

Dallas 23
Bucs 16
That’s great. We’ll be SB bound. What could go wrong?:)

blueblood70

Reaction score

And on top of that Quinn knows how to use Micah this time. Don't think he rushed Brady at all last year.

Dallas 23
Bucs 16
i like the positivity bro! it doesn't go over well unless you say we will suck and lose big then 100 responses will be happy ones..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Either way, the 1st game of the season is only 1 game. Win or lose, it doesn't determine the rest of the year. Bucs will be in playoffs no matter this games outcome. I think we lose unfortunately, and go 2-2 the first 4 games, then go 3-1 the next 4 games. lose the next 2 then who knows what happens.

guaranteed?? lmao NOT how sports work..no matter what huh how about brady getting hurt or other key injuries or just that they were and are still in a little decline, like how all of a sudden, its guaranteed. you make the playoffs because you have few names on the team.

nobody

Reaction score
I think it will depend on Dallas's O-line and the run vs Tampa's run defense.

Flamma

Reaction score
It's the 1st game of the season, so I wouldn't be surprised, but I also wouldn't bet on it.

As an X heavy gambler, week one was a thing you stayed away from. If you bet, bet the heavy underdog on a money line. That week is the best chance you have. Pick any game that's absurd. Case and point, last season the Saints beat the Packers 38-3!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
As an X heavy gambler, week one was a thing you stayed away from. If you bet, bet the heavy underdog on a money line. That week is the best chance you have. Pick any game that's absurd. Case and point, last season the Saints beat the Packers 38-3!!!
Yup.

Week 1 is about the most meaningless week of the season in the grand scheme of things. There is nothing you can take from it either way. It's almost like a warm up game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I can remember right after the 91 season when we got hammered by the, gasp, Detroit Lions in the playoffs.

Even though we loss, there was still an anticipation, an excitement about the upcoming season.
When we played the Washington team, I just knew we were going to open up with a bang - and that we did. We blocked punts, had big hits and scored touchdowns, thoroughly humiliating the 'Skins.

But that was then. Now, after so many disappointing seasons, being let down by so many things, including the lack of discipline our team exhibits, I just don't see this team beating the Bucs with the GOAT at quarterback. His aura permeates his team. Ours permeates ours.

I think it will be a competitive game. But my prediction is it'll come down to the same ole, same ole. We'll lose the same ways we always lose.

Sorry to be a pessimist, but culture doesn't change until something drastic changes the culture. Shrug.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Dallas 23
Bucs 16

Little to early to predict that one. But bucs scoring 16 doesnt seem right to me.

JBond

Reaction score

Dallas 23
Bucs 16
I agree, but I have relocated to Tampa and they are very confident. All the shows are talking smack. All the same things we debate in-house.

I can talk about my family. You talk about my family and there is going to be a fight! Lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yup.

Week 1 is about the most meaningless week of the season in the grand scheme of things. There is nothing you can take from it either way. It's almost like a warm up game.

It is a warm up game. No team is in sync in week 1. It's a preseason game that counts. Especially now that most of the starters play even less. The first 2-3 weeks is a learning experience.

RS12

Reaction score
Game will be determined by who wins the battle of the trenches, specifically Tampa D Line v Cowboys O Line. Cowboys O Line has a whole lot of jelling to do between now and then.