Dallas Isn't Even close to the NFL Elite

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
It’s not an excuse, it’s common freakin sense dude. You don’t think Tyron Smith, Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, RG94, OSA, and Demarcus Lawrence are worth 10 points above their replacement? You gotta be out of your mind, that’s like 300+ million dollars worth of football players. It’s not like we were missing our starting punter and long snapper - these are HIGHLY impactful football players. To think anything differently is just asinine. Jerry love you too.
How do injured defensive starters have anything to do with our offense scoring TD’s? For what it’s worth Lamb played in the first half and scored 3 points. The offense doubled their points in the second half with two field goals.

It is really depressing that we have to make excuses for being shut out of the end zone again because our left tackle and wide receiver are out on offense. This is not the 85 bears defense we were up against. Only one other team who doesn’t claim to be good scored fewer points than we did. This is a trend against good teams. Not a bad day.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we should go ahead and lose the rest of the games for draft picks. no way any QB can \ win with one guy hurt. Heck, it took extraordinary will for dalton to win with backup to back up, no way dak can be asked to play behind an offensive line with one guy out. sheesh, you guys are crazy and don't know football if you expect him to play behind a line with one guy out.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
No team is Elite this season.

Rams? Nah
Packers? Lost to the Vikings
Bills? Spanked by the Colts
Cardinals? Probably the best. But can you count on them

Nobody is unbeatable

Yep.

And the Titans lost to the Texans today.

Today was an opportunity to show the rest of the league we are the team to beat.

Obviously we aren’t ready.

ultron

Reaction score
That was then, you can't realistically expect the same outcome when we play them next. My point was they seem to be playing better while we have a mess at OL that may not get any better
Oline will be 100% in 4 days - Tyron should’ve played today, he practiced this week…

Reactions: ICP

ultron

Reaction score
we should go ahead and lose the rest of the games for draft picks. no way any QB can \ win with one guy hurt. Heck, it took extraordinary will for dalton to win with backup to back up, no way dak can be asked to play behind an offensive line with one guy out. sheesh, you guys are crazy and don't know football if you expect him to play behind a line with one guy out.
When that 1 guy is the best left tackle in football - it makes a huuuge difference.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Horrible performance today exposing an awful offensive line, poor receiving corps, poor running scheme, and most of all, an incompetent and poor coaching staff. This team is all fool's gold and continues the tradition of overhyped Jerry Jones' players who can't win quality games year in and year out. Thanks again, Jones, for another assinine hype job of a team who again proved they are a middling to poor team and a joke and embarrassment to the fans.
Wah, wah, wah.....flicking crybaby

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
When that 1 guy is the best left tackle in football - it makes a huuuge difference.
yep like when dalton had nothing but backup, but it didn't make a huuuuge difference for him and he still won games. I guess dalton doesn't need the best lineman in the NFL. hum. and some were crying about him sucking but didn't give him the excuse of all the offensive lineman being out.

shabazz

Reaction score
2nd easiest schedule in the NFL sets up the most false hopes.....beating the chumps and losing to the contenders.......maybe the win over the Patriots was a fluke

mldardy

Reaction score
I agree. Someone above said no team is elite this season, and while that is true, no team this season is getting exposed like Dallas is.

the Broncos and Chiefs games are telling. They can’t handle adversity or prosperity. The coaching is worse than originally thought, and once this team is down, they CANNOT get back up. Other teams like the Rams, Titans, Bills, Packers, etc. have proven that they CAN handle these things minus a few bumps in the road. Their losses are also close. Dallas got outplayed in every phase (minus Defense) tonight.
There is 0% this is true. Every team is this league has gotten exposed. And those teams you mentioned have all gotten exposed, some multiple times. Titans lost the Texans THE TEXANS at home. Bills lose to the Colts, Jags. Packers to the Saints/Vikings. The Rams, I don't even need to explain this do I. Since you posted this nonsense I probably do. They lost to the Niners and Titans without Derrick Henry. So the next time you want to make a ridiculous statement like this. Do some research.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The Vikings could end up surprising everyone.

They are only 5-5 but their 5 losses were by a total of 18 points and they beat GB today.

There is the Kirk Cousins problem though.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Horrible performance today exposing an awful offensive line, poor receiving corps, poor running scheme, and most of all, an incompetent and poor coaching staff. This team is all fool's gold and continues the tradition of overhyped Jerry Jones' players who can't win quality games year in and year out. Thanks again, Jones, for another assinine hype job of a team who again proved they are a middling to poor team and a joke and embarrassment to the fans.
Yes they are THEIR RECORS SAYS SO

CWR

Reaction score
Where was this post last week? I love the way yall post this garbage after a loss, like you've reinvented the wheel.

Yeah I'd say today we absolutely played like we can't compete with the big boys. Today we showed that. Tomorrow or four games later after we've strung together a little win streak posters like this will go silent. Wash, rinse, repeat.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’ve only beaten two teams with a winning record and both Super Bowl teams beat us. After a real good start to the season we’re starting to see some cracks. Kansas City got off to a rough start this season and is rounding into form. There’s other teams around the league that are improving but we’re not. We may have already played our best football. December is just around the corner and we’re leaking oil. It’s the same movie I’ve been watching with the Cowboys for the past 26 years and they never have a happy ending.