Dallas linebackers now

Smith22

Reaction score
They have a zillion needs depending upon what they do this week and next but Kendricks lowers the temp on LB to want not must have.
they do not appear to have gotten a lot of value of last year's draft so must really avoid pigeon holing positions.

I did a few mocks (which I know are a complete waste of time because of course no one has anything near a real board) and OL and WR were insanely deep at both sites I used.
Running backs will start going late 2nd and all 3rd round. Easy to find value at RB.

I think you can find a starting center between rounds 1-3 as well, some may have a few more warts than others.

WR is deep. The top 3 very well could go on to have HOF worthy careers.

I'm not crazy about drafting specifically for LT after round 1. It feels like there are more RTs, centers and guards this draft.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The post I responded to claimed "very little capital" and I was simply posting the Cowboys still have 7 picks. Saying they have very little capital isn't correct.
You are correct and they're not done in free agency there's hundreds of players 3D but every position still available what the Cowboys are doing is waiting to see who they decide they might want to go after and they will start restructuring more contracts and they will find the money for the players they feel are gonna make an impact at least for this year only.. So you have the draft you can go undrafted free agents as well we do really well there then there might be some trades etcetera there's so much long to this process just six months before game one that they're gonna make a lot more moves and bringing a lot more help and we'll find out how they fit in but we need to get to that point first can we please get to training camp and then talk about the roster possibilities....

Technically yesterday was day one of free agency and yet because there was a two day non tampering area where mostly it was running backs and a couple were quarterbacks which we're not on my radar and everybody we lost it's not a surprise we were talking about the list of players that were probably leaving and most of them going to Washington none of this is a surprise none of it 100% this is how I thought it would workout...

What I don't know is what players are gonna bring in and I'm gonna give them time to build a roster and then even if we get into the season and something they thought would work isn't working they've done stuff like trade for amari Cooper and it turned the season around so I'm gonna give them a shot given the fact that we've had three straight seasons with twelve wins we've won the division twice from these Eagles who seem to make fans around here think they make so many more moves that they're better how did we win the division two out of the last three years and how have we gone to the playoffs 5 out of the eight years where our quarterback is healthy and by the way he's known as an NFC E Slayer his record against the NFC East is pretty damn impressive...​
Look I get it we want to go further into playoffs that's the goal but I'm saying we are overreacting once again way too soon because all the doom and gloom every offseason somehow has turned into twelve wins and a playoff spot and this time it was an improvement a second round bye and a home game was definitely an improvement we just crapped our pants and it didn't work out but please everyone with the impression already this has been a terrible offseason it's literally three days we are three days into the process it is a long process to build a roster when most teams are probably losing about 17% of their roster you know probably 10 players I gotta fill holes I mean we're they're all in the same spot and most of these moves they're making are only parallel the players they lost they're filling that hole with a player may be equal or it could even be worse I don't always seeing improvement.....