Dallas lose to Giant's? Season over

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I think we lose to the Giant's. It's Over. And maybe over anyhow . What we have after the Giant's..
Steelers...loss
Lions...at home :facepalm: loss
49ers...we all know..lose
Falcons...maybe???
Eagles...we always split...lose
Texans...another home game...lose
That would be.....2-8 ...at best 3-7...anybody saying differently???

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The season was over the moment Jerry—

-resigned Dak despite him still have this final year on his old contract
-signed and caved into Ceedee
-didn’t draft/pick up/trade for a RB
-didn’t fix the interior D-line
-kept MM
-Kept Sclownheimer
-Hired Zimmer

And the season was officially labeled a toilet bowl/tank season the moment we got blown out two weeks in a row and broke NFL records for allowing the most rushing yards in the span of 3 games.!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think we lose to the Giant's. It's Over. And maybe over anyhow . What we have after the Giant's..
Steelers...loss
Falcons...maybe???
Well....looks like the season is over anyway according to your list there. I agree btw. I had them 2-5 through 7. To accomplish that they need to beat NY, and that game is a toss up right now so 1-6 is definitely a possibility if they lose Thursday

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The two games against the Giants, the two against Washington, Carolina, and maybe Tampa Bay or Atlanta look like the best chances for wins the rest of the way.

Like I said last night, 7-10 at best barring a defensive turnaround.

Jipper

Reaction score
Well this is a must win game unfortunately- they lose and you are looking at 1-7 being a real possibility, a win and maybe they find a way to hover in the 500 range

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The two games against the Giants, the two against Washington, Carolina, and maybe Tampa Bay or Atlanta look like the best chances for wins the rest of the way.

Like I said last night, 7-10 at best barring a defensive turnaround.
We might split Washington and Giants at best.
If Dalton is playing, we’re not winning against Carolina

We’re not winning against Tampa either.

We don’t fare well against Atlanta either. Not to mention they beat the Eagles, who beat the Saints, and they held their own against the Chiefs. We’re not winning against the Falcons either.

It’s looking like 3 wins at best for this team.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Steelers...loss
Falcons...maybe???
don't be surprised if that happens. this team is already infighting....I said it before the season. the team culture is not good. anything bad happen and the team is going to implode...we are already seeing it...CD imploded on the field and on the sideline. Dak is just not shutting up with stupid stuff. Parson and Lawrence already, after three games calling out the players. lose to the giants and they will have a players only meeting.

and if something bad happens in the giants game. something not go their way because they are pressing. then they will get frustrated, start to go rogue and it will implode on national TV.....

and this reminds me of the 0-7 season start with wade. not playing as a team, but individual her ball and easiest way to implode in NFL.

if this happens, if we are 2-8...and MM is going to get fired. Jerry owes him the dead coach salary anyway....not under contract for another year. he will promote ZImmer, who is on a one year contract anyway. and he will call it a change.

I said it before the season if we have a bad start, this team will implode. we are almost there.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Steelers...loss
Falcons...maybe???
3-14.....

rambo2

Reaction score
Steelers...loss
Falcons...maybe???
They should beat the Giants and Pittsburgh. Then they would be 3 and 2 and probably in first place.

bewp7

Reaction score
1-16 is coming

every one remember to thank jerry “no one else can do this better then me” jones because it is all on him

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Steelers...loss
Falcons...maybe???
It’s not season over until it’s season over. Nine and seven get you in the playoffs. We started to play yesterday in the fourth quarter. I don’t know what took so damn long.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The thing is Jerry didn’t want to take the season, but he didn’t wanna win either. Why the heck would you sign lamb, and Prescott, trade them bolt with Parsons and rebuild tank. I hate doing it, but it’s what he should’ve done. He screwed the whole thing up GM thank you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even if Dallas beats the Giants it doesn’t mean improvement. The Giants are a putrid team as well.

Why fool yourself thinking this team will do anything this season?
It’s a division game, it means more than you think