Dallas lose to Giant's? Season over

Mikexike

Reaction score
If we lose to the giants, AT&T stadium needs to be lit on fire before they get back to texas.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The season was over the moment Jerry—

-resigned Dak despite him still have this final year on his old contract
-signed and caved into Ceedee
-didn’t draft/pick up/trade for a RB
-didn’t fix the interior D-line
-kept MM
-Kept Sclownheimer
-Hired Zimmer

And the season was officially labeled a toilet bowl/tank season the moment we got blown out two weeks in a row and broke NFL records for allowing the most rushing yards in the span of 3 games.!
Bingo! This season never had any hope. By so many polls, this season was the most apathetic and disinterested fans have been entering a season in a very long time. You don't lose a playoff game the way we did and not only not address those holes by standing pat, you actually go one step further and get worse. We got worse at areas of concern, which was RB and DT. We didn't really upgrade our LBs, either.

And lost in a lot of this, the OL isn't good.

So let's see, can't run the ball. Can't stop the run. Can't protect the QB with any consistency. Dak is under pressure often. This is a recipe to be a bottom feeding team. It's been a long time since all of this was this bad at once. Usually, one of these facets can do enough to cover up the warts of the other. Just like a lot of the Romo and Dak years, our offense could score a lot and give us a chance to try and hang in there. But we no longer can do that. This offense outside of one half against a bad Cleveland team, this offense has been very bad. Unless you want to throw in the garbage time of the 4th against the Ravens.

I feel we are right back to the first half of the 2000s. Just not a well constructed team with a ton of holes.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
19-0 in the 4th quarter.

hanging-up-my-hat.jpg

Brax

Reaction score
I think we lose to the Giant's. It's Over. And maybe over anyhow . What we have after the Giant's..
Steelers...loss
Lions...at home :facepalm: loss
49ers...we all know..lose
Falcons...maybe???
Eagles...we always split...lose
Texans...another home game...lose
That would be.....2-8 ...at best 3-7...anybody saying differently???
As Dandy Don would say it’s not over till the fat lady sings

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I agree. And if we can’t beat the giants does it even matter if we squeak in the playoff is only to get embarrassed again? Best thing for this franchise is a dose of humility in the form of many embarrassing losses.

CWR

Reaction score
I think we lose to the Giant's. It's Over. And maybe over anyhow . What we have after the Giant's..
Steelers...loss
Falcons...maybe???
There's no telling. If you asked me the season lost a ton of hope during our off season. We all knew they crapped the bed in FA. Not many expected to be better than the last 3 years, but you don't know until you see it on the field.

I still expect these guys to get their crap together and win 10 games. It seems far fetched at this point but there's a lot of season left.

CWR

Reaction score
I agree. And if we can’t beat the giants does it even matter if we squeak in the playoff is only to get embarrassed again? Best thing for this franchise is a dose of humility in the form of many embarrassing losses.
Probably, but it makes for a lot of sorry Sundays. I want to win no matter.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My point went over your head. This team is not good. Doesn’t matter if it is a divisional game or not.
No, what I said went over your head. If we beat the Giants, that’s a good win. Even if you think they’re a bad team.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
We can only hope. Utter humiliation is the only thing that is going to resonate with these morons

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Probably, but it makes for a lot of sorry Sundays. I want to win no matter.
I want to win as well but it’s like a broken record. Same old **** over and over. The regular season wins have become less joyous knowing our post season doom awaits. It’s like a car wreck and I can’t take my eyes of it lol

Reactions: CWR

RonWashington

Reaction score
Steelers...loss
Falcons...maybe???

Yes this early season trip to Jersey is critical to pull even plus get an extra 3 days off until Pittsburgh looms in 10 days with Fields a mobile QB .

Against Cleveland the leading rusher for NY was Devin Singletary who went 16 for 65 yards hardly unstoppable . The highest paid QB in the NFL should , should throw throw throw against NY . Are you ready Cee Dee ?

Surfguy

Reaction score
Yea...it's hard to see where all the wins are going to come from to qualify for the post-season. And, if we don't take care of the division convincingly like we almost always do, then it's doubly hard to see us qualifying for the post-season. 4 - 2 is the absolute minimum imo that we must do in the division given the strength of the remaining schedule outside the division. Else, we're going to have to win some of those games against "better" teams...something we clearly always struggle with.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yea...it's hard to see where all the wins are going to come from to qualify for the post-season. And, if we don't take care of the division convincingly like we almost always do, then it's doubly hard to see us qualifying for the post-season. 4 - 2 is the absolute minimum imo that we must do in the division given the strength of the remaining schedule outside the division.

I’m greedy I want 5-1 against the division with a sweep of NY and Wash and splitting with Philly . So if you think 10-7 can grab a WC you need 5 out of division wins You have one already Cleveland . It’s not hopeless .

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The season was over when camp started. I won't be surprised if the Giants will win Thursday night. Their D will shut the Cowboys offense down and their offense will do enough to win. Aubrey is the only chance the Cowboys have and he could kick four or five 60 yard FGs.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The season was over when camp started. I won't be surprised if the Giants will win Thursday night. Their D will shut the Cowboys offense down and their offense will do enough to win. Aubrey is the only chance the Cowboys have and he could kick four or five 60 yard FGs.

Dallas 30-17

rambo2

Reaction score
You predict us to win every week.

You also think we will beat the 49'rs in a few weeks right?
I said the Ravens game was a tossup. The 49ers have issues if you haven't noticed. You can't predict the NFL in advance. The NFC is wide open.