Dallas lose to Giant's? Season over

Dwight

Reaction score
You don't care yet you responded. Make it make sense. But you can't. This tells me that you have no common sense. lol I'm right because of Dallas' current situation in which you continue to have no clue about. lmao.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Common sense is why others agreed with my initial statement. You don't know it because guess what? You don't use it. Lmao...

Beating the Giants doesn't solve a thing. Come back to Earth one because you aren't using "reality". lol
No, because they have no faith. Bill Belichick says the team could turn it around. Who should I believe the coach like him or nobody like you?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't care yet you responded. Make it make sense. But you can't. This tells me that you have no common sense. lol I'm right because of Dallas' current situation in which you continue to have no clue about. lmao.
Boy, do you have an ego issue? LMAO. I forgot more about football than you’ll ever learn. Common sense I’ve been in the military. I wouldn’t want you in the same foxhole. LMAO.

Dwight

Reaction score
No, because they have no faith. Bill Belichick says the team could turn it around. Who should I believe the coach like him or nobody like you?
You don't care but you are responding again. While many others have doubted Dallas. But now you need Bill to validate your asinine thoughts but had an issue with me saying others validated my thoughts. Your hypocrisy is all over the place along with not being aware to what is going on. Stay mad. lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't care but you are responding again. While many others have doubted Dallas. But now you need Bill to validate your asinine thoughts but had an issue with me saying other validated my thoughts. Your hypocrisy is all over the place along with not being aware to what is going on. Stay mad. lol
Who is mad. I’m getting a kick out of this. You’re the joke and everybody I’m with knows it. Mad, lol.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s called envy. LMAO. It’s OK you’ll grow up maybe
you insult somebody, and you think you’re not supposed to get it back. People take kindness for weakness until it hits them in the face.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Not necessarily, but being in last place in this division doesn’t give you warm and fuzzy feelings. Washington, Philly and the Giants will be tough to sweep like in those spectacular 12-5 seasons some of you all brag about.

Dwight

Reaction score
Who is mad. I’m getting a kick out of this. You’re the joke and everybody I’m with knows it. Mad, lol.
Lol but you were finish. And still responding like a low cognitive ability poster. lol you are not smart all.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not necessarily, but being in last place in this division doesn’t give you warm and fuzzy feelings. Washington, Philly and the Giants will be tough to sweep like in those spectacular 12-5 seasons some of you all brag about.
Come on it’s only three games, it’s like people quitting when you’re only down seven points in the first half. It’s over it’s over we suck.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol but you were finish. And still responding like a low cognitive ability poster. lol you are not smart all.
I was finished with that argument. It wasn’t even a discussion. It was a childish argument. Common sense to tell you you win a division game you split them division. It doesn’t matter if you have a losing record, you can still make the playoffs. Oh, I’m sorry that’s a fact. at least I’m not a quitter, I’m smart enough to know that.

Dwight

Reaction score
I was finished with that argument. It wasn’t even a discussion. It was a childish argument. Common sense to tell you you win a division game you split them division. It doesn’t matter if you have a losing record, you can still make the playoffs. Oh, I’m sorry that’s a fact.
Common sense would tell anyone if an argument is finished it is completed. Yet you continue to display your silly thinking. Even if the Cowboys beat the Giants, they are a bad team. But your cognitive ability continues to not understand that. Cry more. lol

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
The season was over the moment Jerry—

-resigned Dak despite him still have this final year on his old contract
-signed and caved into Ceedee
-didn’t draft/pick up/trade for a RB
-didn’t fix the interior D-line
-kept MM
-Kept Sclownheimer
-Hired Zimmer

And the season was officially labeled a toilet bowl/tank season the moment we got blown out two weeks in a row and broke NFL records for allowing the most rushing yards in the span of 3 games.!
Jerry is allergic to football logic and common sense.

Dwight

Reaction score
Why would I cry, it’s a division game it doesn’t matter what the record is, I might not have cognitive ability, but I’m smart enough to know that you don’t. You’re losing everywhere.
You are crying. Remember you responded to me first and I responded back.

You clearly stated that you don't have a cognitive ability, but you are smart enough to know that I don't. Make it make sense. You are rage posting now. lol

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
It’s not season over until it’s season over. Nine and seven get you in the playoffs. We started to play yesterday in the fourth quarter. I don’t know what took so damn long.
The other team relaxed. Their QB called out their coach for it, saying he thought they should have kept the foot on the gas pedal but that is not what happend... If they wanted to, it would have 40 something to 6..