Dallas Meetings

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know if they have met with or had virtual meetings with but through some of the draft shows it was said they liked CB Elijah Molden and DT Tommy Togiao (sp?)

cowboyec

Reaction score
Don't know if they have met with or had virtual meetings with but through some of the draft shows it was said they liked CB Elijah Molden and DT Tommy Togiao (sp?)
like both of those players.
broaddus talked about how Quinn likes tall corners...molden is under 6'....so thats a good sign that traits won't prevent them from looking at guys who might not fit the "type".
i also heard maybe some teams see molden as a safety.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
broaddus talked about how Quinn likes tall corners...molden is under 6'....so thats a good sign that traits won't prevent them from looking at guys who might not fit the "type".

Yeah I think he is a player that can play safety but also could be a slot corner.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys view Molden as a safety according to Broaddus

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Is this the old Trysten Hill special?!
He’s perfectly suited to play the LDE position in Quinn’s defense. That guys got to do a lot of dirty work. Interested in seeing how they handle D-Law if they add a player like this.

cristglo

Reaction score
Dan Quinn went also to GA pro Day
Eric Stokes played against some top talent Has almost 33 arms and ran a 4.3 Guy could have moved himself up into the 1st round. No way he makes it to our second pick in the second.

tm1119

Reaction score
Should be noted that Joe Whitt Jr is leading the on field workouts for the TCU DB’s. Not sure what the process is for getting that role, but gotta imagine it means big interest in the 2 TCU DB’s.

Not a great 40 time for an undersized guy like Washington. Kid can ball though, will be interesting what position he’s viewed at and where he gets drafted

morasp

Reaction score
according to walter football...cowboys had a virtual meet with nebraska ot brenden jaimes.
He would be a good day three pick, durable and can play both guard and tackle. Another similar guy is Royce Newman G/T Ole Miss.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone have any information on who Dallas has had virtual meeting with? The only one I have read or heard about is Shane Simpson a RB
I think late March early April is when the officials start to trickle in

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dan Quinn went also to GA pro Day
Eric Stokes played against some top talent Has almost 33 arms and ran a 4.3 Guy could have moved himself up into the 1st round. No way he makes it to our second pick in the second.
Im sure dallas knows that. Its fans and experts that don't