Dallas Must Aquire Some Dogs At DT, LB, and C, OT, RB

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Jerry and Steven only sign "CHEAP" garbage dumpster dogs..... who let this dog out!!
dog-in-dumpster.jpg

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
re-sign tyron and draft the best DOG OC....

OR

sign a DOG LT and leave the OC position as the weak link

these are your two choices let me know what you guys want to do and why...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We definitely need some players on defense that have some fight and won’t quit when the going gets tough. We have to getter bigger and stronger upfront and at LB or contending teams will continue to manhandle and embarrass us in big games.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
We definitely need some players on defense that have some fight and won’t quit when the going gets tough. We have to getter bigger and stronger upfront and at LB or contending teams will continue to manhandle and embarrass us in big games.
That is exactly right ,good post.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Dallas needs some players with DOG mentality,to change this soft culture.On both sides of the ball.I see needs for DOGS at DT LB C OT and RB.Who do we we want at these positions,Let's have a positive post for a change.
It's DAWG, not Dog
Dawg is a notably prominent, important, or powerful person, organization, etc.: big gun

There's already too many dogs on the Cowboys.

The Natural

Reaction score
Raekwon Davis
Javon Kinlaw
Denzel Perryman
Anthony Walker Jr.*

*health risk

This is a decent start if they are serious about upgrading the front 7

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas needs some players with DOG mentality,to change this soft culture.On both sides of the ball.I see needs for DOGS at DT LB C OT and RB.Who do we we want at these positions,Let's have a positive post for a change.
Woof Woof we got dogs plenty what we need is talent.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are correct. Positively...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I've got the answer for all 5 positions (DT, LB, RB, OT and C) and within reasonable availability for each round, including Jerry trading Trey Lance for either an early-to-mid 4th round pick.

1st round (24th overall): Texas DT T'Vondre Sweat

2nd round (56th overall): NC State LB Payton Wilson

3rd round (87th overall): Wisconsin RB Braelon Allen

4th round (trade Trey Lance to Jets for 112th overall): Texas OT Christian Jones

5th round (173rd overall): Miami C Matt Lee

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I've got the answer for all 5 positions (DT, LB, RB, OT and C) and within reasonable availability for each round, including Jerry trading Trey Lance for either an early-to-mid 4th round pick.

1st round (24th overall): Texas DT T'Vondre Sweat

2nd round (56th overall): NC State LB Payton Wilson

3rd round (87th overall): Wisconsin RB Braelon Allen

4th round (trade Trey Lance to Jets for 112th overall): Texas OT Christian Jones

5th round (173rd overall): Miami C Matt Lee

I think Sweat lasts to the second and we can upgrade the o-line and get him in the building

btgboys41

Reaction score
Patrick Queen (LB) from the Ravens would be a nice free agent move. Physical and has been on that Ravens D. Will have the right mentality.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
You are correct. Positively...
This would be a good way to start .There is talent on this team , Dallas must bring in some players that wants to play the game .We have become a soft football team , plain and simple.And everybody knows it.But this team can be better next year with the right additions , DOGS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.