Dallas Must Aquire Some Dogs At DT, LB, and C, OT, RB

fivetwos

Reaction score
We can draft the meanest, hungriest dudes out there, then what happens when they get here and see that the best player is more concerned with social media and his brand than anything else?

There’s no miracle scenario where the rookie class comes in and changes the culture.

Gambit

Reaction score
re-sign tyron and draft the best DOG OC....

OR

sign a DOG LT and leave the OC position as the weak link

these are your two choices let me know what you guys want to do and why...
Center. Strong running games require that strong dominant Center.

And you phrased this well as we likely only draft 1 OL in top 3 rounds

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Jerry and Steven only sign "CHEAP" garbage dumpster dogs..... who let this dog out!!
dog-in-dumpster.jpg

LOL

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Dallas needs some players with DOG mentality,to change this soft culture.On both sides of the ball.I see needs for DOGS at DT LB C OT and RB.Who do we we want at these positions,Let's have a positive post for a change.
DJ Reader, Jewel or some other mid to high tier LB., Zach Moss and then draft an elite Center, day 2 RB/LB in whatever order.

krs1bro

Reaction score
I've got the answer for all 5 positions (DT, LB, RB, OT and C) and within reasonable availability for each round, including Jerry trading Trey Lance for either an early-to-mid 4th round pick.

1st round (24th overall): Texas DT T'Vondre Sweat

2nd round (56th overall): NC State LB Payton Wilson

3rd round (87th overall): Wisconsin RB Braelon Allen

4th round (trade Trey Lance to Jets for 112th overall): Texas OT Christian Jones

5th round (173rd overall): Miami C Matt Lee

now that would be a helluva draft folks!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
now that would be a helluva draft folks!!!
Thank you, brother! That's not including the 6th and the 7th round picks which can be used to either trade up or on other positions where we can hope to find a diamond (or two) in the rough, but I feel strongly if it played out the way I mocked listed, those first 5 picks would truly help our Cowboys this year.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Even Parson said it on Stephen A. podcast. We need an Earth mover up front and two dawgs at linebacker. I think we are ok with Wilson at strong but free should be settled in preseason. We need another run stopper -pass rusher at DE... And another interior DT to go beside the Earth mover. Not science here,Jerry :facepalm: Corners can only get better and hopefully will.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dallas needs some players with DOG mentality,to change this soft culture.On both sides of the ball.I see needs for DOGS at DT LB C OT and RB.Who do we we want at these positions,Let's have a positive post for a change.
We don't have a lot of picks and dumpster dive in free agency.
Soooo, how do we obtain these dogs?

deerhunter11

Reaction score
DJ Reader, Jewel or some other mid to high tier LB., Zach Moss and then draft an elite Center, day 2 RB/LB in whatever order.
That sounds like a recipe for success right there, Reader is a hoss.And getting those LB's in free agency would allow Dallas to draft pure . They could concentrate on the trenches C OT RB .

ghst187

Reaction score
Basically every position….

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Starts with the leader who said he wants to change the culture!!!!! #11

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've got the answer for all 5 positions (DT, LB, RB, OT and C) and within reasonable availability for each round, including Jerry trading Trey Lance for either an early-to-mid 4th round pick.

1st round (24th overall): Texas DT T'Vondre Sweat

2nd round (56th overall): NC State LB Payton Wilson

3rd round (87th overall): Wisconsin RB Braelon Allen

4th round (trade Trey Lance to Jets for 112th overall): Texas OT Christian Jones

5th round (173rd overall): Miami C Matt Lee

Oh my gosh bro, I did not know that back from wisconsin or wherever he's from was that BIG!!! He's got some speed too

Chasing6

Reaction score
Resign Tyron Smith, draft a OC and RB, need a DT and LB in free agency.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Tyron won’t take UFA $$$$ is likely going to be disappointed.

He’s late career and his girl wants $$$$.

Our best option is to tag him.

But our cap is jacked. Gotta pay Dak his mega $$$$$.