Dallas must win next 2 games

DandyDon52

Well-Known Member
Messages
25,705
Reaction score
19,209
Fox Oct. 8 vs. Tampa Bay, 7:15 p.m. .....MUST WIN
I guess the bye oct 11
Amazon Oct. 18 at Green Bay, 7:20 p.m.....MUST WIN

I say this because win one lose one wont cut it!
They need to win these 2 in a row, and that would be a 3 game streak, which isnt much, but it would
yield a 4-2 record going into the Phil game , in PHIL.

Because of the start they have had, they desperately need to string some wins together.
These next 2 games are winnable , and they need to win them or they probably dont make playoffs.
I dont like the 1 game at a time philosophy, as it can lead to win lose win lose.
You need to lay it out for the players what needs to be done to win div and or get in as WC, and keep all that in mind while they play 1 game at a time.

Any team can beat dallas if they think they are so good they dont have to try hard , or they can just show up play and get a easy win.
They need to win TB game then have bye and get ready for GB and PHIL and win at least GB game, but both would be even better.

They have some tough games left, that they probably lose unless they really get alot better quickly.
Those games are:

Fox Nov. 8 at Indianapolis, 12 p.m.....L
Fox Nov. 15 vs. San Francisco, 3:25 p.m.....L
Fox Dec. 7 at Seattle, 7:15 p.m....L
ESPN, ABC Dec. 20 at L.A. Rams, 3:25 p.m....L

right now I cant see Dallas winning any of these 4 games , it is possible but not something to count on.
That is 4 added to current 2 losses = 6 losses, and I think if they lose more than that, they wont win div and most likely wont make playoffs.
 
We're all praying for the defense to figure out out and get over the hump quickly,,, more than anything I want them to beat green bay.
 
We're all praying for the defense to figure out out and get over the hump quickly,,, more than anything I want them to beat green bay.
The hope is the offense carry us until they can. Parker has got to get that unit playing better the bar isn’t even high. Just top 20
 
I'm so sick of Green Bay. I want a 40 burger win in that one, but they are one of the teams Dallas has had a real hard time getting wins against lately just like SF, Baltimore, AZ, and Denver.
 
This team is splitting at best

I doubt they beat green bay and tampa is iffy
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,162
Messages
14,670,577
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top