Dallas needs to resign LG: Xavier Su'a Filo

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yes there was, and that one suggested we take a look at Lousaka Polite as well
KCpQxKH.gif

cern

Reaction score
if you could have your choice between keeping/re-signing Xavier Sua Filo ...vs return of ex- Cowboys Ron Leary ?
.. which one of the two would you rather have ?
sua filo.

quickccc

Reaction score
Xavier should be a top priority contract that doesn’t take too much CAP room.

A top priority player is a starter- Filo is not a starter here.

if anything, maybe some NFL team will take a long look at his Aaron Donald game day tape and decide to give him an acceptable contract as a " serviceable" type starter.
But it wont be a big contract as what Maliek Collins will likely get.

I think once FA period opens up, Joe Looney could actually get a reasonable contract to start somewhere. Teams need and want OL guys that offer game experience
and versatility to play both C and OG. and at this stage of his career, this is his last chance hurrah at having a decent contract.
That's why guys like developmental guys like Andy Redmon and Brandon Knight will come in so big and important

Sua Filo barely made the team last year only because serious injuries to McGovern, but with Gov's return, and team apparently high on Redmon/ Knight that further moves
Filo down the depth chart and could be likely off the team roster altogether depending upon Looney FA status.

For the sake of further quality depth, vet experience, familiarity with Kellen-offense, and the admirable work he did vs Donald, I'd much rather have him back than Leary.
but i'm not throwing out top dollars at a guy that's expected to be that far down the depth chart. .

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
A top priority player is a starter- Filo is not a starter here.

if anything, maybe some NFL team will take a long look at his Aaron Donald game day tape and decide to give him an acceptable contract as a " serviceable" type starter.
But it wont be a big contract as what Maliek Collins will likely get.

I think once FA period opens up, Joe Looney could actually get a reasonable contract to start somewhere. Teams need and want OL guys that offer game experience
and versatility to play both C and OG. and at this stage of his career, this is his last chance hurrah at having a decent contract.
That's why guys like developmental guys like Andy Redmon and Brandon Knight will come in so big and important

Sua Filo barely made the team last year only because serious injuries to McGovern, but with Gov's return, and team apparently high on Redmon/ Knight that further moves
Filo down the depth chart and could be likely off the team roster altogether depending upon Looney FA status.

For the sake of further quality depth, vet experience, familiarity with Kellen-offense, and the admirable work he did vs Donald, I'd much rather have him back than Leary.
but i'm not throwing out top dollars at a guy that's expected to be that far down the depth chart. .

Those decisions where based on a incompetent Coaching staff that is gone.

quickccc

Reaction score
Those decisions where based on a incompetent Coaching staff that is gone.

but wasn't it the same incompetent coaches that help bring on Xavier Sua Filo here as well as had him as the primary backup the last 2 years ?