Dallas Players in Kansas City

Loso86

Reaction score
I can't help noticing how good our ex-Cowboys have played for Kansas City.

Damien Wilson made some good tackles and had a pass breakup.

Anthony Hitchens is their leading tackler. He had a tackle for a loss on a screen play. He seems to be their QB on defense.

Taco had a sack tonight. He now has 2 for the season.

I also wish we could have both safeties of theirs, Juan Thornhill and Honey Badger. I'm upset that we could have gotten Juan Thornhill instead of Trysten Hill.

This is what happens when you entrust non-football players to run this team. I'm talking about Jerry and Stephen.

What are you guys thoughts?
You forgot about C ward 1 of their starting cbs

Kaiser

Reaction score
We traded him to KC for Parker Ehinger.

And Ehlinger would have been a quality backup if he hadn't gotten hurt. That's a good trade for a UDFA that wasn't going to make the team over guys like Jourdan Lewis.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Anthony Hitchens is their leading tackler. He had a tackle for a loss on a screen play. He seems to be their QB on defense.

I also wish we could have both safeties of theirs, Juan Thornhill and Honey Badger. I'm upset that we could have gotten Juan Thornhill instead of Trysten Hill.

This is what happens when you entrust non-football players to run this team. I'm talking about Jerry and Stephen.

Wilson and Hitchens are two players I really liked but everyone kept saying 10 mil a season was too much to pay for Hitchens.
I've always liked Honey Badger and couldn't understand why Dallas never brought him in for a look when he was a FA. Taco didn't get enough playing time but made plays when he was in. Don't like letting Byron go! Would of taken Chris Jones instead of Smith. Speaking of Smith, has anyone notice he looks like he is running picking his legs up instead of pushing off. Something doesn't look right in the way he runs.

jnday

Reaction score

This tells me that the country club culture in Dallas does not bring the best out of players.

zerofill

Reaction score
Dallas isn’t even a puzzle scattered into pieces, we are way worse off than that.
Dallas is like trying to put together a shattered glass table piece by piece in the pouring rain with a F-5 tornado 3 miles away.

Come on it isn't that bad... maybe an F3 tornado... but not an F5.... :lmao::lmao2:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't care about Hitchens and Wilson.

The Ward one bothers me because we did a poor job of assessing our own talent and gave him away for a player that had never done anything because we had a few minor injuries.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Andy Reid and his staff are better than Garrett and company.
It is more about that KC can evaluate talent better and has a quality coaching staff.

Pro personnel departments should be just as aggressive as those agents that are in charge of the draft. I have not seen pro personnel as a strength in Dallas for a long time. Usually it just is a head nod in unison that we like what we have.

GMO415

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Taco with more sacks than D-Law.

Chevarious Ward (however you spell it) was also on our team but we cut him for some reason- probably because his draft pedigree was non existent or he wasn’t a “Garrett guy.”

no idea how he is doing this year but I remember reading that he was having a good year last year. He had two interceptions which would have made him a superstar here.
They traded Ward to KC for OL that didn't make the team

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Hill has been the best DT on the team and 2nd best DL player on the team. I get it last year saying Thornhill over Hill but no way am I saying that this year. DL always more important than safety

khiladi

Reaction score
While I get the overall point you are trying to make, Taco is utter garbage... he sucked in Miami too..

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Don't know about former boys being great elsewhere, we thought that about Carr and now he is back with us and Sunday he was looking at the back of Mefcalf jersey as he strolls into the end zone.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Wilson and Hitchens are two players I really liked but everyone kept saying 10 mil a season was too much to pay for Hitchens.
I've always liked Honey Badger and couldn't understand why Dallas never brought him in for a look when he was a FA. Taco didn't get enough playing time but made plays when he was in. Don't like letting Byron go! Would of taken Chris Jones instead of Smith. Speaking of Smith, has anyone notice he looks like he is running picking his legs up instead of pushing off. Something doesn't look right in the way he runs.

Should have paid Hitchens rather than Jaylon....

quickccc

Reaction score
Until Mahomes came along all Texas Tech QBs in the NFL were bust.

Draft doubters thought Mahomes would be another Texas Tech system QB coming into the NFL draft. Ala David Klingsbury etc.
They were not convinced he'd be the real deal .

Mahomes going to Andy Reid and the Chiefs organization continuing to
surround him with lethal weapons, even added to Mahomes' vast ability that he finally
put on display his soph year in NFL.

If Bears had it to do all over again, betcha they would not hesitate to draft Mahomes or Deshaun Watson over bust and benched Mitch Tribusky...

Last edited: