Dallas Ranked 2 In Fa Market.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
americasteam#1 said:
NFL.COM Vic Carucci has ranked the top 5 teams in the FA market, and they as followed.
1,cleveland
2,dallas
3,minn.
4,carolina
5,tenn.

Hmmm. Crennell signs some old fawts that used to play for him, and they're #1 in the FA market.....

Meanwhile, back at the ranch in the last couple of years, BP signs some old fawts that used to play for him, and he's living in the past and surrounding himself with his old buds.....

It's all becoming very clear to me now.....:rolleyes:

Q_the_man

Reaction score
hooskins said:
Yeah apparently the Skins did a terrible job in the FA department?...yeah ok....If you just look at the players we got, then we should def be up there. I am not going to argue whether they were overpaid or not, I just saying, our FA's were significant improvements to the team, and significant enough to be on that list.
yall lost Lavar and picked up 2 WRz that combine for 80 catches, I for one would not call that great.......Oh yeah yall did pick up a LB who had 44 big tackles and 4 sacks, WOW what a really good LB.

Lloyd, Randle El, and Carter still does not make up u guys losing Lavar.......

Now on the other hand we signed a Top 3 WR, BTW Lloyd and Randle El would rank around 40 and 50 in the league!!!

We signed a top 3 Kicker in history, we signed a young good LB in Akin,a real good solid OL in fabani(even if for depht). Therefore Washington should not be in the top 10 seriouslyi put yall at #11, 2 unproven WRs and a OK LB are not enuff to put u guys in the top 5

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
parcellswaterboy said:
But my question stands, would Dallas consider trading our #1 in '07 to package a deal to move up this year to get a top player if they see one they wanted..?

I've got a feeling they would.
I sure as hell hope not and feel there is no way they would. After the Joey Gallowaste trade JJ saw the light.

Manster74

Reaction score
can any skins' fan say that they were truly excited about signing any of the players they picked up ? Let's think about it. The skins' signed a Kick returner, a Defensive end from a very bad team, a second strong safety, a perrenial backup QB, a third or fourth TE, and traded for the #1 reciever from the affore mentioned very bad team. Hmmmm.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It may not mean much, just like the draft doesn't mean much on draft day...none of it means anything until guys start performing effectively on the field....still, I feel better seeing guys who cover the sport saying we had a good offseason or draft rather than seeing them all saying we stunk it up.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
Hmmm. Crennell signs some old fawts that used to play for him, and they're #1 in the FA market.....

Meanwhile, back at the ranch in the last couple of years, BP signs some old fawts that used to play for him, and he's living in the past and surrounding himself with his old buds.....

It's all becoming very clear to me now.....:rolleyes:

It helps your ranking when one of your team's employees also happens to work for NFL.com and authors the piece.