CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Any suggestions???

Dallas - Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week
Presented by Central Market
Gourmet Prix-Fixe Dinners for $35
August 15-21, 2011

Enjoy special three-course, prix-fixe dinners at participating Dallas and Fort Worth restaurants.

See list below for participating restaurants. Prices are per person and do not include beverage, tax or gratuity. Please ask for the official Restaurant Week menu when you are seated.</B>

http://www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?pid=121&m=20

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The wife and I do Restaurant Week every year. (here in the NYC area) You can get some really good meals in some of the most popular restaurants for dirt cheap. (comparatively speaking that is)

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
We missed it last year and we're really looking forward to it. I'm just not familiar with many of the restaurants on the list. I'm definitely doing Bolla and Del Frisco's, and probably Abicus. Any others we should check out?

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
I keep forgetting about Abicus. I want to go there!

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to Wolfgang Puck's new restaurant in the Reunion Tower. It's the FAIL. I lost all respect for that dude.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Rynie;3996962 said:

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to Wolfgang Puck's new restaurant in the Reunion Tower. It's the FAIL. I lost all respect for that dude.

Crap, I really wanted to try 560. :(

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3996967 said:
Crap, I really wanted to try 560. :(

I had such a bad experience there, I'd never tell anyone to go there.

Next time you're in Ft. Worth, check out Grady's. I actually got to meet Mr. Grady himself. He was very nice, and his food is AMAZING.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Rynie;3996971 said:
I had such a bad experience there, I'd never tell anyone to go there.

Next time you're in Ft. Worth, check out Grady's. I actually got to meet Mr. Grady himself. He was very nice, and his food is AMAZING.

Good to know. Thanks!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I don't live in DFW, but have eaten at Reata, Steel and Isabella's on that list. I'd probably have to rank them in that order. I had a great steak at Reata and the Sushi at Steel was very good. Isabella's wasn't too memorable.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Rynie;3996962 said:

I don't know if a single Wolfgang Puck's restaurant that is respectable.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Go to Ruth's Chris. I went this past week for restaurant week, and it is worth the money, but especially worth it when you get such a great deal.
One of my favorite places to eat. I go a few times a year not including the twice a year, I go for restaurant week.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;3997109 said:
Go to Ruth's Chris. I went this past week for restaurant week, and it is worth the money, but especially worth it when you get such a great deal.
One of my favorite places to eat. I go a few times a year not including the twice a year, I go for restaurant week.

Ruth Chris is one of my favorite steak houses. I've only been there once that I was not absolutely pleased with the food and service.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
nyc;3997125 said:
Ruth Chris is one of my favorite steak houses. I've only been there once that I was not absolutely pleased with the food and service.

Same here. My steak was over cooked. They made me another to fix it, gave me one to go, and offered me a free meal the next visit. I was shocked.

I didn't even complain. I took one bite and then the server noticed that it wasn't right. He said let me fix that, they did and the next thing I knew I was taking food to go. The next day I got a call from the manager inviting me to come back to visit again on them.