Dallas should rescind the franchise tag and let Dak walk

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak hasn't shown the maturity to lead the Cowboys on the field or off.
He needs to see what life is like behind the offensive line of one of the other 31 teams and what it's like to actually have to produce in order to keep his job.
This haggling over his contract because he thinks he should be paid like he's the best is making me sick to my stomach to watch.
He doesn't produce when the team needs him to lead, and apparently feels as if he is special even though he choked through the entire 2019 season.
It's time to end this privileged mentality instilled by Garrett once and for all.

Glad we have you as the expert on maturity.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been here and it seems like every other post guaranteeing Dak was going to get the big bucks, and I distinctly recall " he was going to get his contract, so everyone should just get use to it". Hmmmm.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been here and it seems like every other post guaranteeing Dak was going to get the big bucks, and I distinctly recall " he was going to get his contract, so everyone should just get use to it". Hmmmm.

Love the Magnum P.I. avatar. Use to love that show back in the day.

SSoup

Reaction score
What a profoundly stupid idea to let a young franchise QB walk for what would only end up being a 3rd round compensatory pick.

Thank God even our idiot GM knows better than to do something this hilariously dumb.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
hey I get it he's mad at Dak and his team for holding this out...not so easy though lol

leeblair

Reaction score
You have been long overdue for another anti-Dak thread.

I was getting the feeling you didn't love us any more.
I try to be open minded, but he really isn't as good as he needs to be to be a franchise quarterback.
And this ridiculous charade is going on too long.
He could easily be replaced with a Derek Carr, Deshaun Watson, Case Keenum- and those guys are better.
He should be glad to get $15 million per year to be no better than he is.
He is the same as he was in college- he can't play against the better teams and win.

ghst187

Reaction score
He needs to see what life is like behind the offensive line of one of the other 31 teams and what it's like to actually have to produce in order to keep his job.
This haggling over his contract because he thinks he should be paid like he's the best is making me sick to my stomach to watch.
He doesn't produce when the team needs him to lead, and apparently feels as if he is special even though he choked through the entire 2019 season.
It's time to end this privileged mentality instilled by Garrett once and for all.

well that would show him!
Except wait, we wouldn’t have a QB....so that may be a problem...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I try to be open minded, but he really isn't as good as he needs to be to be a franchise quarterback.
And this ridiculous charade is going on too long.
He could easily be replaced with a Derek Carr, Deshaun Watson, Case Keenum- and those guys are better.
He should be glad to get $15 million per year to be no better than he is.
He is the same as he was in college- he can't play against the better teams and win.

Yup! Steve Walsh also should have replaced Aikman too.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Do we start Cooper Rush?

if we don’t keep Dak, we should have a backup plan

BHendri5

Reaction score
No they should not rescind and let Dak walk, what an idiotic move that would be