Dallas should rescind the franchise tag and let Dak walk

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak hasn't shown the maturity to lead the Cowboys on the field or off.
He needs to see what life is like behind the offensive line of one of the other 31 teams and what it's like to actually have to produce in order to keep his job.
This haggling over his contract because he thinks he should be paid like he's the best is making me sick to my stomach to watch.
He doesn't produce when the team needs him to lead, and apparently feels as if he is special even though he choked through the entire 2019 season.
It's time to end this privileged mentality instilled by Garrett once and for all.

New forum, same leeblair.

vnick

Reaction score
He needs to see what life is like behind the offensive line of one of the other 31 teams and what it's like to actually have to produce in order to keep his job.
This haggling over his contract because he thinks he should be paid like he's the best is making me sick to my stomach to watch.
He doesn't produce when the team needs him to lead, and apparently feels as if he is special even though he choked through the entire 2019 season.
It's time to end this privileged mentality instilled by Garrett once and for all.

oh jesus, leave it to leeblair to ruin draft night.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What the hell? "Condolences on your brother's death, oh, by the way, you're fired". Is that what you are suggesting? What a cold basturd!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Exactly . Plus there is no comparison between Dak and Aikman . Aikman is superior in accuracy, decision making , reading defenses , and poise .

61.5% completions. 165 TD's/141 INT's. = superior accuracy. lol. I followed Aikman's career from day 1. How'd Aikman do when Irvin or Emmitt sat?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

Trash

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’ve been gone for a while. Your posts are still as stupid as before.

Why do you continue to repeat this over and over? Attention? Obsession? Stupidity?:)

Cmac

Reaction score
It's official.....Dak is the next Fall Guy Nominee....hands down. Zeke hand over your trophy.

Cmac

Reaction score
Will this mean Ryan Fitzpatrick will become our QB?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Why is that? Are we all required to worship the dude for his mostly mediocre play or something?

Like I have already mentioned, the time to start haggling for more money is after actually accomplishing something significant and I shouldn't have to say what I think a significant achievement should be. Personal stats aren't on the list, so what significant achievement has Dak accomplished?

Mahomes deserves a fat new contract - Dak doesn't.
Personal stats are the only thing that matters in contracts.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Why is that? Are we all required to worship the dude for his mostly mediocre play or something?

Like I have already mentioned, the time to start haggling for more money is after actually accomplishing something significant and I shouldn't have to say what I think a significant achievement should be. Personal stats aren't on the list, so what significant achievement has Dak accomplished?

Mahomes deserves a fat new contract - Dak doesn't.

What is your “significant achievement” threshold?

basel90

Reaction score
61.5% completions. 165 TD's/141 INT's. = superior accuracy. lol. I followed Aikman's career from day 1. How'd Aikman do when Irvin or Emmitt sat?
you are actaully trying to compare Aikman to Dak ?
when Dak gets the cowboys to 1 super bowl , then dak can be in the discussion . Until then dak is 1-6 against winning teams last year , and the team is 8-8 . Time to wake up ,