Dallas/Tampa Bay Predictions

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to score 27+. They've won every game this year when scoring 27 or more, but are 2-2 when scoring under 27. I'm going with the reverse jinx like I did with the skins game. There is no way they score 27 against TB:

Bucs 26, Cowboys 24

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
well usually what you expect to happen never does, so I'm going with a shoot out because I think Jameis is a good player, TB's defense can be had, our defense comes back to earth, and Dak will bounce back

DAL 41
TB 35

lukin2006

Reaction score
I suspect Dak struggles and the game is close at the half, Romo starts the send half leading us to victory, 27-17...and I'm a big Dak supporter, just not convinced that he's ready for these prime time games in December. I hope he proves me wrong, but I think with Romo on the bench and if Dak struggles then only a fool would leave Romo on the bench...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll take a wild guess at Cowboys 24, Tampa Bay, 20 (and hope it's considerably more in our favor.)

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas 17
Bucs 14

We better win or it's time to hit the panic button

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
I'm hoping Dak and the O show up and the boys win 28-27 , but I have a feeling he struggles again and Romo either comes in late or starts against Detroit...

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope I'm wrong but we are in a funk that we may not get out of until the playoffs, not ready to chalk it up to a loss against TB though..It will be a nail bitter

Cowboys 20
TB 16

dallasdave

Reaction score
I would feel a lot better about this if Tony was playing because this is a very important game and Dak has struggled a bit in the last few games.

Anyway, if the Giants lose to the Lions earlier in the day, a win will get the best possible position for the playoffs. If the Giants beat the Lions, it is equally important to win to keep them 2 games behind us. If they catch us, as far as the NFC East goes, we're dead meat with the tie-breaker.

So, best case Dak recaptures his mojo and we once again run up 400 yards, beat the Bucs, and serve notice on the rest of the league that we're back, and the loss from the ball bouncing off the crossbar in NY had no lasting effect. Worst case, we win ugly. We just need to win this game. This is one of those "statement" games, and we need to make one.

Cowboys 27
Tampa Bay 16
Cowboys 28 Tampa 14

black label

Reaction score
Bucs 20
Cowboys 17
rom.0.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
Depends on how we do on first down.. if we get stuck on third and longs, it may be a real long night offensively and could get real ugly considering Winston can air it out and may want to show himself in respect to Dak.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
24-21

Dallas wins on a late Dan Bailey field goal and the dreaded December collapse is avoided, at least for another week.:thumbup:

fifaguy

Reaction score
Something has to change for the Cowboys O to get back on track and I'm not sure that it will happen this week. Tampa Bay 17 Dallas 14