Dallas to host 2018 Draft

Pants

Reaction score
omg, I may fly down to Texas (from Penna) just to hear the boos for Baddell in person

HanD

Reaction score
How and where can we get tickets?

last year in philly it was a lottery. i think i remember seeing back in the day when it was at radio city music hall that people camped out in line to get in....

cds99

Reaction score
Anyone know "about" what it cost to get tickets to an nfl draft. I know it will be pricey being in big D but I have never been to the draft so have no idea on what the price would be.

HanD

Reaction score
Anyone know "about" what it cost to get tickets to an nfl draft. I know it will be pricey being in big D but I have never been to the draft so have no idea on what the price would be.

It is usually free by lottery through nfl. Dont think nyc, chi or phi charged. It would be a first i think. On one of the tweets today it mentioned an open section in the stadium and outside and then maybe tickets for on the field closer. It'll probably be announced in feb.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I imagine standing out in the plaza and having drinks while watching the draft would be pretty fun.

The downside no one mentions about this is this is during tornado season here and the weather can be crazy at this time.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Great news for arlington. Will make money for the area with everyone coming into town from other states. I’ll definitely be there!
RIP your Pops.
The most utmost respect. Having lost all of my family... I know the feeling of separation and it's always the individual cuts that hurt worse than anything else.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I'll give you the draft if you don't hold up my new contract for this Zeke thing, Jerry.

Heard him announce this as first item on presser today, followed by Charlotte Jones.... Immediately thought, JJ please get off my back, and see this decision as you " owe me"......

Bowdown27

Reaction score
RIP your Pops.
The most utmost respect. Having lost all of my family... I know the feeling of separation and it's always the individual cuts that hurt worse than anything else.
Thank you so much. I appreciate its been terribly difficult. Never will get easier.

calico

Reaction score
id encourage roger to stand on that "x" in dealey plaza when in town if i weren't such a nice guy.

Verdict

Reaction score
I plan on being there all three days of the draft if possible.