Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
No doubt

I've never been in the camp that said he either was elite or a scrub.
But one thing you used to be able to count on due to his conservative nature (which usually caps a team's chances barring an all-world defense, by the way) was that he was not going to kill you with turnovers.

So that IS a big setback
Agreed

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He is not very bright! You can't play for 8 years and make the same mistakes year in and year out!!!
Comeback route INTs happen, but the fact he tried it twice with he knew Fuller was waiting for it is just embarrassing. Dak is cocky for no justifiable reason other than having yes men around him touting how great he is.

LysleE

Reaction score
What a clusterf&@k! This team looks woefully unprepared and flat. So I guess they are just saving themselves for the next game…a playoff game?
I guess $40MM doesn’t buy what it used to…utterly embarrassing!

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Not good when u are getting whooped in the trenches by a team that has nothing to play for.

GoldenR

Reaction score
If Jerry was smart and cared about winning he'd be doing all he can to move on from Dak isntead of wasting more time on this bum.
I believe he is watching this clowns' meltdowns this year more than we think. The storm at QB is coming!!

JonesBoys

Reaction score
If Dak Prescott is going to continue to be carless with the football does Rush give this team a better chance? That way Moore plays it safe instead of giving a QB like Dak the room to throw the ball to the other team multiple times every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.