Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Dude, I used to be a Dak defender but you can't excuse this crap. an INT for 7 straight games and that last pick 6 is not something you should be seeing from a guy 7 years in the league. Dak just isn't that guy
Are all 7 picks Dak's fault?

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I were McCarthy, I’d bench every starter and rip them to pieces at halftime. At some point, someone has to step up in this organization and not allow this stuff to happen
Isn't gonna happen, MM won't do that....JJ won't allow it

Sydla

Reaction score
San Fran, in the same situation we are in needing Philly to lose, is just taking care of business.

Our team, of course, is choking like they always do. We are a fraud team likely to get bounced right away in the playoffs.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
If we pull the starters immediately it will look like we lost the game this bad because we played our backups most of the game lol.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
This is why I don’t want the bye. It seems like this team plays like crap after any type of break. Looks like we won’t have to worry about it based on the play here and how the other two teams are winning.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Can we just go ahead and pull the starters? That way we can say we would have come back and won. Doesn't seem like there's much of a chance of San Fran and Philly losing at this point. Might as well preserve our health.

TheHerd

Reaction score
How many years until they can get out of Dak's horrible contract? He is good for a pick 6 every week. And fat Mike, pull the starters, you clearly don't have them ready to play this game.
Next year will be hard, but after that we can get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.