Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was catchable but thrown to Brown. What the heck are they doing. Why are they not just getting the ball out for short passes. Use the damn TE. Or get the starters out and give it up. I bet Rush would do better. This is disgusting.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Prescott continues to disappoint and proves he will never win the importance games…

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
While Dak is sucking- we all should be focused on Kellen Moore. He's doing nothing to help the situation. Man. I'd fire Moore next season -give Dak one more season under a new OC. he doesn't get better??? Move on.....

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Are younger Cowboys fans delusional? I'm arguing with a friend of mine who is 32 years old. He thinks Dak is better than Josh Allen, lol. He said he would take Dak over him. I said you must also think Dak is better than Aikman ever was and he is yes by a lot. lol, Dak fans are delusional.

Cydios

Reaction score
Ahh, I see what we're doing.. we're trying to get the defense some practice

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Glad you are focusing on that. Probably helps to focus on anything other than the game.
I just laugh at the over reaction and the importance that fan put into it.....when It's my job, it's different, but as a fan it a bit comical to me. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.