Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington post game thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For the first time in decades I missed the game live, but curios how many INTs did Cooper throw today, I know in his first game he should have had 3-4 in the second game 3 for sure so how many today.

yea I know he doesn't have any but some count the almost or should have been
He threw 2, but both were called back due to penalties on Washington. One of them may have been caused by the penalty, but I'm not sure. The stream I was watching sucked.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hmmm ... I'm not sure I agree. We're still playing a backup QB and Philly might be the first game back for our starter. I think it's too early to make any absolute determinations, and it usually is until the second half of the season. Last year, we looked like contenders the first half and pretenders the second half.
Fair enough, but if we want to compete in the NFC, playing 2 top teams in the Conference will give us some barometer on where we are at.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
For the first time in decades I missed the game live, but curios how many INTs did Cooper throw today, I know in his first game he should have had 3-4 in the second game 3 for sure so how many today.

yea I know he doesn't have any but some count the almost or should have been
He still has one less than dak but has played in three games vs Dak’s one. Is that what you wanted to know?

TheHerd

Reaction score
It still was very effective at selling play-action. Football Team were determined not to run so there were a lot of opportunities to go downfield on the run-fakes.
There is a ton of evidence that play action effectiveness has nothing to do with how well the running game is working.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We should trade Dak and our entire drafts for the next 2 years for Patrick Mahomes and we’d be instant contenders. Like I’m talking top team in the NFL.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please report yourself
giphy.gif

I did and she said, "Not you again!"