Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington post game thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Next 2 games are gonna tell if we are contenders or pretenders

Hmmm ... I'm not sure I agree. We're still playing a backup QB and Philly might be the first game back for our starter. I think it's too early to make any absolute determinations, and it usually is until the second half of the season. Last year, we looked like contenders the first half and pretenders the second half.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
For the first time in decades I missed the game live, but curios how many INTs did Cooper throw today, I know in his first game he should have had 3-4 in the second game 3 for sure so how many today.

yea I know he doesn't have any but some count the almost or should have been

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m glad Rush will be starting next week. It will be good to see how he does in a tough environment against quality opponent

I don’t think they’ve beat anybody yet although I might waiver a bit on cincy now as they looked good against Miami

if Rush beats LA and Philly on the road then I’ll be backing him starting the rest of year
Let’s not forget though this defense has been on fire and are a huge reason we’ve won
All 4 teams have had question marks on their line

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
We're not exactly playing a murderers row but I really like how this team plays. Major props to Rush and the defense.

JayFord

Reaction score
There was a time in the NFL where they let a team go out there and call themselves the "Washington Football Team" then they let that same team go out there and dress like the Pittsburgh steelers and call themselves the commanders

I cant wait to tel my grandkids that story

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pollard 8 carries 6 yards.

Zeke also had 32 yards receiving to Pollard’s 2 yards.

Seems that engaged rookie burst was better than Pollard.

Well done on making a point on something completely irrelevant to my post.