Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Brain is on the ball today!

We should win this one, but I believe Howell makes it competitive. Commanders have a lot of talent likely out today.

Jon Allen, Saahdiq Charles, Cornelius Lucas, Brian Robinson, Antonio Gibson, Benjamin St.Juste, James Smith-Williams all are out. Curl, Gerry, Davis, Norwell are all questionable but DNP all week

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brain is on the ball today!

We should win this one, but I believe Howell makes it competitive. Commanders have a lot of talent likely out today.

Jon Allen, Saahdiq Charles, Cornelius Lucas, Brian Robinson, Antonio Gibson, Benjamin St.Juste, James Smith-Williams all are out. Curl, Gerry, Davis, Norwell are all questionable but DNP all week

Quit making excuses for them.

They will buckle under the weight of our talent.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not very excited about this game today.....especially since the Giants are literally not going to even try to win their game against philly. Stupid giants!! I wish they would have lost last week!!!! My hope today is to just make it through the game without any more injuries!! Have a told you how much I dislike the freaking giants? smdh :angry:

Carson

Reaction score
I'm going to the game at FedEx today... looking forward to seeing 70%+ Cowboys fans there taking it over!
Enjoy! I’m from the Manassas/Fairfax area and used to attend the Dallas games until I moved to Florida.

Always was a hyped up metro ride in and then crickets on the way home

Status
Not open for further replies.