Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

catiii

Reaction score
We're either playing the Dirty Birds or Brady next week. All because we couldn't get it done against 2 rubbish teams. Don't bother wagering real money on the playoffs. It's a sucker bet.

cowboyec

Reaction score
We're either playing the Dirty Birds or Brady next week. All because we couldn't get it done against 2 rubbish teams. Don't bother wagering real money on the playoffs. It's a sucker bet.
thats the ole' spirit.

fansince68

Reaction score
I will say this. If MM loses this game against a woeful team that is depleted, he will be fired after the playoffs. I think MM has coached his arse off under harsh circumstances and a brutal schedule honestly. But THIS is the nature of the NFL.
I don't think he has coached that well. We had clock and game management issues last season and had more critical issues this season. If MM is not gonna call plays, he can at least do game management.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Stupid Texans. Why would you win this game? Just handed the Bears the #1 overall pick lol.

Maverick84

Reaction score
not sure what I prefer... the constant meaningless end-of-season games, or the old "win and you're in" 8-8 showdowns...

got one eye on the Xbox today either way

Status
Not open for further replies.