Dallas will have a losing record

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Well I don’t think this team is going anywhere, I think we will be a decent team again. And yes I do predict we will make the playoffs again. Not sure about winning the NFC East though as our competition has made some pretty bold off-season moves and I look for things to be more competitive in the NFC East.

That said, Until this team find someway to be hungry and fight for all it’s worth, and get off the stardom bandwagon of being a cowboy, this team will continue to repeat what it’s been doing for what seems like centuries. Underperforming

Proof

Reaction score
Well I don’t think this team is going anywhere, I think we will be a decent team again. And yes I do predict we will make the playoffs again. Not sure about winning the NFC East though as our competition has made some pretty bold off-season moves and I look for things to be more competitive in the NFC East.

That said, Until this team find someway to be hungry and fight for all it’s worth, and get off the stardom bandwagon of being a cowboy, this team will continue to repeat what it’s been doing for what seems like centuries. Underperforming

you don’t think we’ll win the east but do think we’ll make the playoffs?

erod

Reaction score
What is bad about the leave. You mean NFC
The league is painfully inferior to what it was 20 years ago.

Horrible tackling, no practice, far more injuries, more penalties, lack of understanding of situational football, no team commitment, no respect for coaches, etc.

It's fantasy football in a league where the players don't respect for the game.

DonaldM

Reaction score
The league is painfully inferior to what it was 20 years ago.

Horrible tackling, no practice, far more injuries, more penalties, lack of understanding of situational football, no team commitment, no respect for coaches, etc.

It's fantasy football in a league where the players don't respect for the game.
Ok Erod. Was just asking.
You are full of **** but I get your point.

ESisback

Reaction score
Dallas remains middle of the pack in a really bad league.

As usual.

REALLY bad? Like the 30 teams that don’t play in the Super Bowl? 9-8 like they were in 2021? Really bad? As usual? And you’ll cry like usual? Wow, this is fun, huh?