Dallas will have a losing record

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dallas will have a losing record this season. This will be the last year for Zeke and Dak with Cowboys.

Problem with cutting Dak is that his cap hit increases after this season with the way the FO worked his contract. Also, the oline needs a lot of work.

Hadenough

Reaction score
First place schedule playing the Pack, Rams, Bucs, Titans, so, therefore, pray the NFC East is still in gutter status.
Look for more bottles to be thrown at our players at home games.......
Folks have had enough of the Jerry clown show!!!
Ya, that bottle was directed at D-Law....

But maybe if the Dallas defense can be a top 3 defense they can play the 49ers again in the first round and hold them to 13 points while Dak puts up 10.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But maybe if the Dallas defense can be a top 3 defense they can play the 49ers again in the first round and hold them to 13 points while Dak puts up 10.
Yep just like the Saints game 12-10 Cowboys lose again and it's the fault of the defense!!!:muttley:
Add to that the Chiefs game the Pats,Jets,etc etc ......

LittleD

Reaction score
You do know Jimmy “g” won the one and only SB for Mahomes by choking on the last play.

Jimmy "G" is not Brady. There are only 2 or 3 QB's who can carry an entire team on their shoulders and win the big game. Sad, but the Cowboys do not have one of those leaders and will suffer
their fate to be "also rans" for years to come. Still, Jerry will make his millions and curry loads of media.

Flamma

Reaction score
Ok Erod. Was just asking.
You are full of **** but I get your point.

Sadly, I don't think he's full of it. If you watch some games on you tube from the 90s, even late 80s, those guys are flying around and the games look way more aggressive and violent. You can tell immediately. The game today is by far softer. It more resembles sandlot football out in the field with your friends. QB in shotgun, everyone going out for a pass.

Flamma

Reaction score
Problem with cutting Dak is that his cap hit increases after this season with the way the FO worked his contract. Also, the oline needs a lot of work.

The Cowboys can go 0-17 with Dak throwing for 2200 yards, 5 TDs and 45 INTs and we wouldn't cut Dak after this year. He'd be a 90 million dead cap.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Cowboys can go 0-17 with Dak throwing for 2200 yards, 5 TDs and 45 INTs and we wouldn't cut Dak after this year. He'd be a 90 million dead cap.

Exactly, and there isn't much in next year's draft to replace him with, plus, the oline needs a lot of work. That was why I wanted him resigned last year. We have a lot that needs fixing on the oline. The last thing we want is to take a QB early when our oline is bad and ruin him early. Especially with how fans on here are about players.

Flamma

Reaction score
Exactly, and there isn't much in next year's draft to replace him with, plus, the oline needs a lot of work. That was why I wanted him resigned last year. We have a lot that needs fixing on the oline. The last thing we want is to take a QB early when our oline is bad and ruin him early. Especially with how fans on here are about players.

If we can get the O-Line revamped, this team could be dangerous, even with Dak. People underestimate the value of the O-line. Or how much it hurts us when it's not in top form. The credit and blame others.

The one thing I do like about Dak, it's that he doesn't act like a slighted washwoman. Like Watson, Mayfield, Wentz, and Kyler Murray. Embrace the competition, don't act like you broke up with your significant other.

At this point I'm not blaming Dak. I'm blaming those that put the team around him. But his contract was really bad. Worse than the Zeke contract. There's a boatload of money being pushed forward for an above average QB. They're paying him, but they're not helping him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I have them going 9-8.

I could see them with a losing record though. I don't, like others, believe that the division will be so horrible that we'll win in by default. I believe we finish 2nd in the division next season and keep the streak of alternating divisional winners going.

Dak isn't going anywhere unfortunately, but I could see this being Zeke's last year. Then again, I'm reminded who is in charge and how much "we like our guys".

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah Dak will have 1 more year at the very least.

…..and if he proves his value, he will stay. He’s got a lot at stake. That’s if he’s held accountable from a FO that doesn’t hold themselves accountable.

shabazz

Reaction score
People underestimate the value of the O-line. Or how much it hurts us when it's not in top form.a.

Unfortunately, we fans appreciate the value of players is the trenches more than the FO does. They are repeatedly enamored with the “skill positions” over the big uglies on both sides of the ball.

every draft a lot of us clamor for that line toughness pick ,and we wind up with Cee Dee Lamb instead.