Dallas will win the Division, the perfect storm occurred on a bye

Blackthorn

Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, Dallas will win the division. This Sunday lined up perfect for Dallas, with both Philly and the Skins collecting a L. The team has patched together the O-line, the defense is playing aggressive and Dalton will have time to execute as QB. Dallas will beat the Vikings and then the “no name” team. In 2 weeks, Dallas will be in first place. This team may/will/could win the division with 6 wins. :facepalm: SMH, but it is true. Dallas closes the season with the 9ers, Egirls and then against Jason Garrett's Giants. The universe has aligned perfect for Dallas. Salud, pass the Jack.

Happy Thanksgiving Y’all

Go Dallas!!!

Last edited:

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I've been calling a NYG division championship since the Dallas/NYG game. Idk if I'm gonna be right but im sticking with the pick, especially after today.

Really this division is such a crapshoot I think you can make a sound argument for any of the 4, though Dallas has to be the least likely by far IMO.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, Dallas will win the division. This Sunday lined up perfect for Dallas, with both Philly and the Skins collecting a L. The team has patched together the O-line, the defense is playing aggressive and Dalton will have time to execute as QB. Dallas will beat the Vikings and then the “no name” team. In 2 weeks, Dallas will be in first place. This team may/will/could win the division with 6 wins. :facepalm: SMH, but it is true. Dallas closes the season with the 9ers, Egirls and then against Jason Garrett's Giants. The universe has aligned perfect for Dallas. Salud, pass the Jack.

Happy Thanksgiving Y’all

Go Dallas!!!
The Perfect Storm:huh: this weather advisory was brought to you by the makers of Jack Daniels:laugh:

Last edited:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

Happy Thanksgiving Y’all

Go Dallas!!!

iu

Jipper

Reaction score
I’ve been on team tank for the last month but the combo of watching how we played against pit, our schedule and phillys scrhdule has made me give them one more week.....