Dallas will win the Division, the perfect storm occurred on a bye

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
I've been calling a NYG division championship since the Dallas/NYG game. Idk if I'm gonna be right but im sticking with the pick, especially after today.

Really this division is such a crapshoot I think you can make a sound argument for any of the 4, though Dallas has to be the least likely by far IMO.
It's not going to happen.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It will be close. The Giants have the easiest remaining schedule within the NFC East division, followed by the Cowboys, Eagles and Commanders. What helps the Eagles is they currently have a 2.5 game lead on us due to their tie game result on their current record. They would have to lose at least 3 more games, while we win out, in order for our Cowboys to win the division.

I don't see it happening.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, Dallas will win the division. This Sunday lined up perfect for Dallas, with both Philly and the Skins collecting a L. The team has patched together the O-line, the defense is playing aggressive and Dalton will have time to execute as QB. Dallas will beat the Vikings and then the “no name” team. In 2 weeks, Dallas will be in first place. This team may/will/could win the division with 6 wins. :facepalm: SMH, but it is true. Dallas closes the season with the 9ers, Egirls and then against Jason Garrett's Giants. The universe has aligned perfect for Dallas. Salud, pass the Jack.

Happy Thanksgiving Y’all

Go Dallas!!!

No, Giants are coming on. Philly will win their share of games and Washington put up a hell of a fight today. They actually have a QB now. All better than Dallas.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
As bad as this division is, "winning" the division may mean who gets the highest draft pick. So yes, Dallas has a shot at "winning" the division.

Darkhound

Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, Dallas will win the division. This Sunday lined up perfect for Dallas, with both Philly and the Skins collecting a L. The team has patched together the O-line, the defense is playing aggressive and Dalton will have time to execute as QB. Dallas will beat the Vikings and then the “no name” team. In 2 weeks, Dallas will be in first place. This team may/will/could win the division with 6 wins. :facepalm: SMH, but it is true. Dallas closes the season with the 9ers, Egirls and then against Jason Garrett's Giants. The universe has aligned perfect for Dallas. Salud, pass the Jack.

Happy Thanksgiving Y’all

Go Dallas!!!
dont do drugs

Jfconrow

Reaction score
They won’t win unless Gilbert plays, I hope they run the wildcat the whole game with Nucci as QBs sometimes

VABoyz

Reaction score
Is been a LONG time since this team has won a game..to play and sustain for 4 quarters? .it's tough to imagine honestly. Just get the draft pick.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, Dallas will win the division. This Sunday lined up perfect for Dallas, with both Philly and the Skins collecting a L. The team has patched together the O-line, the defense is playing aggressive and Dalton will have time to execute as QB.

Yup, he will execute and kill the offense.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Uhhh, no. We’re currently sitting in last place of the division. We aren’t winning anymore games this season, let alone the division.

Giants will likely win the division. However, with that, they are also the least injured in our division. Philly and Dallas have decimated O-lines, and both us and the WFT have lost our QB’s. They will likely take the division at 5-11 at most.

Flamma

Reaction score
Of course the Cowboys can win this division. Even get a home playoff game. But I don't think home field matter this year. I think home field has a losing record going into this week. When's the last time that has happened?