Dallas will win the Division, the perfect storm occurred on a bye

Blackspider214

Reaction score
they’ve been competitive nearly every game, and that’s without saquon

You act like Barkley is some big influence on their success or lack there of. He's just like OBJ. Tons of hype but makes no real impact on wins/losses.

Proof

Reaction score
You act like Barkley is some big influence on their success or lack there of. He's just like OBJ. Tons of hype but makes no real impact on wins/losses.

No, I act like they’ve been competitive in every game without one of their best players. Fairly straight forward and exactly as intended.

they’ve been scrappy and losing a player and teammate like him can be demoralizing. Wont speculate on what he’d add to the win column

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Dallas could definitely still win the division, and very well might, but the Vikes can still get after the QB on defense and have a very explosive offense. I don't think this is the week they get back on track.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, Dallas will win the division. This Sunday lined up perfect for Dallas, with both Philly and the Skins collecting a L. The team has patched together the O-line, the defense is playing aggressive and Dalton will have time to execute as QB. Dallas will beat the Vikings and then the “no name” team. In 2 weeks, Dallas will be in first place. This team may/will/could win the division with 6 wins. :facepalm: SMH, but it is true. Dallas closes the season with the 9ers, Egirls and then against Jason Garrett's Giants. The universe has aligned perfect for Dallas. Salud, pass the Jack.

Happy Thanksgiving Y’all

Go Dallas!!!
i actually agree with this, doesn't make it true but I agree.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, Dallas will win the division. This Sunday lined up perfect for Dallas, with both Philly and the Skins collecting a L. The team has patched together the O-line, the defense is playing aggressive and Dalton will have time to execute as QB. Dallas will beat the Vikings and then the “no name” team. In 2 weeks, Dallas will be in first place. This team may/will/could win the division with 6 wins. :facepalm: SMH, but it is true. Dallas closes the season with the 9ers, Egirls and then against Jason Garrett's Giants. The universe has aligned perfect for Dallas. Salud, pass the Jack.

Happy Thanksgiving Y’all

Go Dallas!!!

From the looks of things, anything is possible, although, I wouldn't be so bold as to say we'll win the East. This season's remaining games will surely be something to stay tuned for, though. Who would have known anything like this would be shaping up as it has? These are, most assuredly, crazy times. We're back into the hunt, despite so many obstacles being there that we've had to survive. Let's just enjoy the adventure, come what may! ;)

Last edited:

waving monkey

Reaction score
Im starting to think winning might not hurt us so bad. This draft isnt strong if I understand it correctly. Maybe the middle of the draft is better I dont know. The three CB are rated in the lower first third of the draft. Im going to enjoy the ride. Also Im back and forth.

jnday

Reaction score
The Cowboys are in last place in the worst division in the league. That's perfect for earning them a prime drafting position next year. Winning the division, however unlikely that is to happen is no longer a goal this season. It will only lead to an embarrassing exit in the first round of the playoffs. Who wants that? No one, that's who. Building a better team through the draft is the Cowboy's future now. Allowing the youth on this team gain experience is what the remainder of this season should be about, not winning games.
This is the perfect opportunity to let these young guys play and get experience. To be honest, winning the division would be nothing to brag about and it would be an embarrassment to win with such a bad team. MM could evaluate the roster and maybe find a couple solid young players to fill some of the holes that this team has. Dallas should come out of this season knowing the strengths and weaknesses if every player in the roster.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is the perfect opportunity to let these young guys play and get experience. To be honest, winning the division would be nothing to brag about and it would be an embarrassment to win with such a bad team. MM could evaluate the roster and maybe find a couple solid young players to fill some of the holes that this team has. Dallas should come out of this season knowing the strengths and weaknesses if every player in the roster.
Exactly right! :hammer:

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
moraplayoffsrant.jpg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, we were beating everybody when stats prescott was playing. psst, one game. lmao