Dallas Wins, They Will Make A Run In NFC Conference..

Reaction score
I know that there are alot of Cowboy doubters out there and at times I have had my doubts as well. But I have some new found faith after Tampa and Philly lost.

Yes, the Cowboys need to go to Philly and win but is that really that impossible? I say NO!

If the Cowboys do win, why couldn't the Cowboys go on a run? When you get into the playoffs the intensity goes shy-high.

The way I see it, Cowboys beat the Birds Sunday, I can see the Cowboys being a serious threat to a non-threatening NFC Conference.

Ask yourself, What NFC Conference team are you really worried about that Dallas couldn't match-up with and beat?

Are you worried about the Giants? I'm not! We beat them already and we have had some good games against them. I think the Giants are a good team but not great.

How about Carolina? I'm not! We have had beaten them a few times at their house and ours. Carolina, like the Giants are a good team but IMO their D will be the undoing to that team as they have given up big numbers the last few weeks.

How about the Vikes? Not at all! A one-dimensional team. Stop Peterson and they are done! I think Dallas could go there and win big.

How about Arizonia? LMAO! How are they in the playoffs? Because they are in the worst division in football. Ya, they did win earlier in the season but it's tough to beat a team twice and the Cards are the coldest team in football giving up 40.8 points per game in their last few losses. If there was a rematch, I have no doubt Cowboys crush them.

Atlanta anybody? A little bit! My biggest question about them is can Matt Ryan play big time football in a big time atmosphere, playoff football? We don't know, yet time will tell. I also question their defense where they rank 24th overall. They are 22nd against the pass and 21st against the run. In the playoffs you better be able to run the ball, which they do well and stop the run which they don't do so well.

So, I will ask again, which team do are you really worried about if Dallas gets into the playoff. IMO, there isn't one team that the Cowboys couldn't beat IF they play the way they are capable of doing.

The bottom line, if the Cowboys do get in, Why can't the Cowboys go to the SuperBowl? Because ESPN and NFLNetwork clowns say so? I think Dallas does get in they will surprise all the Cowboy fans and the morons of the sports media!

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I'm just going to say this:

Don't let us come up to the Meadowlands. Don't let us!

They better hope the Dallas Cowboys don't come up there, because #9 is
2-0 in that stadium, and the 'Boys will go up there and even up a little score.

Romo is 4-1 against the Giants, and the Cowboys know they can beat them.

Who else in the NFC can say that?

Reaction score
41gy#;2522137 said:

If Dallas gets in and plays the Giants again, the payback will be bitter-sweet!

tiny tim

Reaction score
I have a lot of faith in the Cowboys :starspin

As for what team I am worried about in the playoffs. Well really I worry about them all a little bit. I was even worried before the Cowboys played the Rams. I always have faith that the Cowboys can win any game and I always understand that they can be beat in any game. I know that in the NFL any team can be beat. But anyways I would have to say that the Giants worry me the most. I do want to make it clear that even though I worry about the Cowboys getting beat, that I still have a lot of faith that the Cowboys can win. So I do believe that the Cowboys can win the NFC Championship :star:

Go Cowboys :star: :starspin

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2522127 said:
I know that there are alot of Cowboy doubters out there and at times I have had my doubts as well. But I have some new found faith after Tampa and Philly lost.

Yes, the Cowboys need to go to Philly and win but is that really that impossible? I say NO!

If the Cowboys do win, why couldn't the Cowboys go on a run? When you get into the playoffs the intensity goes shy-high.

The way I see it, Cowboys beat the Birds Sunday, I can see the Cowboys being a serious threat to a non-threatening NFC Conference.

Ask yourself, What NFC Conference team are you really worried about that Dallas couldn't match-up with and beat?

Are you worried about the Giants? I'm not! We beat them already and we have had some good games against them. I think the Giants are a good team but not great.

How about Carolina? I'm not! We have had beaten them a few times at their house and ours. Carolina, like the Giants are a good team but IMO their D will be the undoing to that team as they have given up big numbers the last few weeks.

How about the Vikes? Not at all! A one-dimensional team. Stop Peterson and they are done! I think Dallas could go there and win big.

How about Arizonia? LMAO! How are they in the playoffs? Because they are in the worst division in football. Ya, they did win earlier in the season but it's tough to beat a team twice and the Cards are the coldest team in football giving up 40.8 points per game in their last few losses. If there was a rematch, I have no doubt Cowboys crush them.

Atlanta anybody? A little bit! My biggest question about them is can Matt Ryan play big time football in a big time atmosphere, playoff football? We don't know, yet time will tell. I also question their defense where they rank 24th overall. They are 22nd against the pass and 21st against the run. In the playoffs you better be able to run the ball, which they do well and stop the run which they don't do so well.

So, I will ask again, which team do are you really worried about if Dallas gets into the playoff. IMO, there isn't one team that the Cowboys couldn't beat IF they play the way they are capable of doing.

The bottom line, if the Cowboys do get in, Why can't the Cowboys go to the SuperBowl? Because ESPN and NFLNetwork clowns say so? I think Dallas does get in they will surprise all the Cowboy fans and the morons of the sports media!

I love your optimism, and you make a lot of nice points.. BUT ...as much as I would love to believe in this team I dont think they believe in themselves...Ill be rooting this weekend down in South Jersey visiting the in-laws..g-d forbid they lose....
What you say,,can it happen? who knows...I hope so That would make up for a real lousy.bi-polar year from this team

RoadRunner

Reaction score
As the old saying goes, anything can happen in the playoffs.

And with this year's Cowboys you never know what can happen. Who knows, maybe some of the creative ways we have lost in the regular season will become creative wins in the post season.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
>>> So, I will ask again, which team do are you really worried about if Dallas gets into the playoffs? <<<

If Dallas gets into the playoffs, the team I'm woried about most is DALLAS!

csourk

Reaction score
I agree. Minny, Chicago and 'Zona are the probable first round oppenents. We can beat all 3. Once you get to the dance anything can happen.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score

I sent sent this same thing to my cowboy comrads....My statement was IF we beat the eagles...IF, then we will win our wild card game and we will send the giants home this year.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
41gy#;2522137 said:

Some will argue that those wins and that success result from teamplay and not just Romo.

When we're getting dragged through the mud the same people deflect blame from Romo and to the team.

Just adding that in there. Thanks!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2522789 said:
we will show the nfl league who we really are!

The most overpaid, overhyped, overrated, underachievers in the league?

fortdick

Reaction score

I gotta say that the playoff picture looks easier than our December schedule. No Steelers or Ravens? Instead you get Minn. and Ariz?

The Giants are the only team that concern me

Ren

Reaction score
I gave up on this season on Saturday anything they do from now on will just be a pleasant surprise, i very much doubt they do anything at this point other the find new and creative ways to lose yet another big game.

This team is beating it self more then anything else which is what's made this season suck so much more then a so so season normally would

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
fortdick;2522833 said:
I gotta say that the playoff picture looks easier than our December schedule. No Steelers or Ravens? Instead you get Minn. and Ariz?

The Giants are the only team that concern me

Yep. Considering our last three losses were NYG in Tony's first game back, in Pitt and Bal (when we should have won the last two) I feel confident that if we get in we can make a run.